LEGO Systems, Inc. Inventory Specialist in Jiaxing, China
Location China, Jiaxing
Posted Date 03/01/2018
Job ID CN1524
Category Storage & Warehousing
Who are we?
The LEGO Group always make contribution to the world and has a transparent & open culture in daily work. We can offer candidate a broad stage to demonstrate him/herself, work with most talented people across different sites & to grow with LEGO. We have an open & collaborative working environment.
Play a key role in our Packing department
Logistics & Warehouse belongs to packing and is responsible for receiving area, warehouse, supply and materials return from production, shipping and all the internal movements of materials and empty plastic boxes etc.
You will have a strong focus on inventory accurately and timely, and cooperation with technical organization and daily operation team. You will continuously improve the efficiency of inventory data and support process standardization, together with shifts. Also you will handle, analyze and control the inventory level and improve related logistics issues.
We expect you to will help us:
• Defined procedures focused in inventory accuracy and maintain focus on continuous improvement.
• Maintaining inventory accuracy performing cycle counts.
• Analysing cause of inventory inaccuracy and propose solutions.
• Performing analysis or investigations of missing material or other requests from other areas.
• Error analysis and propose solutions for continuous improvement.
• Developing material flow and keep focus on improvements.
• Participating in logistics improvement projects.
• Maintaining equipment in good conditions such as scanners, printers and any other kind of equipment used in the area.
• Assuring implementation and follow up of 5's in area.
• Receiving, attending and coordinating the annual external audit focused in the cycle count procedures.
• Contributing to control department budget.
• Supporting on training.
• General responsibilities involved with Safety, Health, Environment and Quality.
• Follow IMS (Integrated Management System) standards and local requirements and rules from EHS.
What we are looking for
• Minimum 2 years’ experience in warehouse, inventory control, cycle count, shipping, production's support, etc.
• Bachelor’s degree in Industrial Engineer, Mechanical Engineer or related.
• Having knowledge of Inventory control system (WMS), advance Microsoft office, inventory control and warehouse process system.
• English skill: Advanced, to be able to work in a global environment.
Join the global family of LEGO
The LEGO® Group recruits and develops people entirely on merit. If you are confident, you have what it takes to succeed in this role and you share our commitment to creativity, collaboration and quality use the APPLY NOW button above or below. Please remember to attach your application and a current CV.
BRINGING IT TO LIFE
Asia Manufacturing’s unique existence is to connect the dots within supply chain to bring our fantastic LEGO products to our consumers with high responsiveness. Putting bricks, building instruction and all needed materials into our LEGO SKU in the right way is so important that inspire all of us to strive for “Only the best is good enough”--- SK Poon, Packing Director