LEGO Systems, Inc. Production Planner in Jiaxing, China
Location China, Jiaxing
Posted Date 05/11/2018
Job ID CN1597
Category Production and Technical
Who are we?
The LEGO always make contributions to the world and has a transparent and open culture in daily work. We are open and have a collaborative working environment. LEGO is worldwide known in leading product safety and high quality.
Play a key role in our Component Planning department
The purpose of Global Component Planning Jiaxing Team, is to delight customers with the right components ship to the right warehouse all the time, secure our core capabilities (Operation Mode and Component Planning Processes) and its advantages are utilized by executing a production and inventory management in an effective and efficient way, assuring an increase of EVA.
We expect you to will help us:
• Maintain updated and optimized the detail scheduling planning on daily bases.
• Maintain updated and optimized tools, systems and processes related to the detail scheduling planning and master production schedule activities.
• Maintain updated the master production schedule optimizing main performance indicators such as: change overs, new generated excess inventory, use of airfreight, bottlenecks and feasibility.
• Optimize the inventory levels to secure production plan feasibility and eliminate excess and obsolete materials.
• Report key performance indicators on time. Maintain an effective collaboration with partners, customers and counterparts in a local and global environment.
• Learn, implement, maintain and improve the tools and processes aligned with the LEGO Continuous Improvement Philosophy.
• Promote simplicity, coherence and improvements on supply chain processes.
What we are looking for:
• Two years inside supply chain, production and inventory management of a manufacturing plant with capacity limitations in equipment/materials, understanding of a manufacturing organization and the relationship between its departments in a local and global environment.
• Bachelor degree in Industrial Engineering or similar.
• IT skills: Proficient in ERP management systems (SAP, Baan, etc.), MS Excel, MS Access.
• English skill: Advanced, to be able to work in a global environment.
Join the global family of LEGO
The LEGO® Group recruits and develops people entirely on merit. If you are confident, you have what it takes to succeed in this role and you share our commitment to creativity, collaboration and quality use the APPLY NOW button above or below. Please remember to attach your application and a current CV.
BRINGING IT TO LIFE
My friends and their kids are more excited than I am when they heard I worked in the LEGO Group.
Phoenix Liu, Planning Director-Asia Manufacturing