LEGO Systems, Inc. Production Planner in Jiaxing, China
Location China, Jiaxing
Posted Date 08/08/2018
Job ID CN1697
Category Production and Technical
Who are we?
The LEGO always make contribution to the world and has a transparent and open culture in daily work. We are open and have collaborative working environment. LEGO is worldwide known on leading product safety and high quality.
Play a key role in our Component Planning department
You will detail scheduling planning and inventory management. You also will master production schedule.
We expect you to will help us:
• Maintain updated and optimized the detail scheduling planning on daily bases.
• Maintain updated and optimized the tools, systems and processes related to the detail scheduling planning and master production schedule activities.
• Maintain updated the master production schedule optimizing main performance indicators as: change overs, new generated excess inventory, use of airfreight, bottlenecks and feasibility.
• Optimize the inventory levels to secure production plan feasibility and eliminate excess and obsolete materials.
• Report key performance indicators on time. Maintain an effective collaboration with partners, customers and counterparts in a local and global environment.
• Learn, implement, maintain and improve the tools and processes aligned with the Lego Continuous Improvement Philosophy.
• Promote simplicity, coherence and improvements on supply chain processes.
What we are looking for
• Two years’ inside supply chain, production and inventory management of a manufacturing plant with capacity limitations in equipment/materials, understanding of a manufacturing organization and the relationship between its departments in a local and global environment.
• Industrial Engineering or similar.
• ERP management systems (SAP, Baan, etc.), MS Excel, MS Access.
• English and Mandarin Chinese Skills: Advance in English and Mandarin Chinese skills to be able to work in a global environment.
Join the global family of LEGO
The LEGO® Group recruits and develops people entirely on merit. If you are confident, you have what it takes to succeed in this role and you share our commitment to creativity, collaboration and quality use the APPLY NOW button above or below. Please remember to attach your application and a current CV.
BRINGING IT TO LIFE
Asia Manufacturing’s unique existence is to connect the dots within supply chain to bring our fantastic LEGO products to our consumers with high responsiveness. Putting bricks, building instruction and all needed materials into our LEGO SKU in the right way is so important that inspire all of us to strive for “Only the best is good enough” --- SK Poon, Packing Director