LEGO Systems, Inc. Shop Floor Planner in Jiaxing, China
Shop Floor Planner
Location China, Jiaxing
Posted Date 06/05/2018
Job ID CN1622
Category Production and Technical
Who are we?
The LEGO always make contribution to the world and has a transparent and open culture in daily work. We are open and have collaborative working environment. LEGO is worldwide known on leading product safety and high quality.
Play a key role in our Packing department
You will plan order in short horizon, secure material availability, and create plan according all planning rules. You also will be part of the growing Operation area and have good understanding of Packing operation for the full-scale picture.
We expect you to will help us:
• Planning all production orders in short horizon.
• Check material availability.
• Adjusting plan according actual productions needs (adjust right sequence orders – prepare data for detailed ordering of labor).
• Adjust right work load balance between production halls.
• Tracking reasons for incomplete orders.
• Create new orders for unqualified products.
• Cooperation with others dept.(planning , warehouse, IE….)
• Actively use Huddle boards for current production visualization.
• Bringing continuously points for improvements.
• Closely cooperate with SL and agency coordinators.
• Daily update SAP planning board.
• Participate in regular planning meeting.
What we are looking for:
• At least one year experience with working on SAP and production planning.
• Secondary school education.
• IT skills: Basic computer skill, knowledge of SAP. Can learn new programmes and interfaces within internal IT systems.
• English and Mandarin Chinese skills: Basic instructions in written English and Mandarin Chinese.
Join the global family of LEGO
The LEGO® Group recruits and develops people entirely on merit. If you are confident, you have what it takes to succeed in this role and you share our commitment to creativity, collaboration and quality use the APPLY NOW button above or below. Please remember to attach your application and a current CV.
BRINGING IT TO LIFE
Asia Manufacturing’s unique existence is to connect the dots within supply chain to bring our fantastic LEGO products to our consumers with high responsiveness. Putting bricks, building instruction and all needed materials into our LEGO SKU in the right way is so important that inspire all of us to strive for “Only the best is good enough”--- SK Poon, Packing Director