LEGO Systems, Inc. Senior Distribution Specialist (Jirny) in Jirny, Czech Republic
Senior Distribution Specialist (Jirny)
Location Czech Republic, Jirny
Posted Date 05/11/2018
Job ID CZ1639
Who are we?
The Distribution Operations team, you might be part of, acts as the link between LEGO stakeholders and outsourced logistics partners, ensuring the LEGO sets are received, stored and shipped both accurately and timely.
Play a key role in our Component Planning department
The role acts as a connecting point by being the main contact for operational issues. Additionally, there is a need to understand logistics background and systems to identify root cause and drive improvements.
We are looking for a self-driven, proactive and curious person with a strong sense for finding simple and standardized set-ups which can be scalable with the company growth.
We expect you to will help us:
• Distribution Operations & Stakeholder Management - aid operations and proactively interact with 3PL partners ensuring timely receipt and shipment of finished goods, by both daily and long-term perspective activities
• Manage daily activities with our 3PL’s & EMEA Markets (daily calls, KPI follow up, trouble-shooting, prioritization, resolution etc.)
• Participation in the planning process, follow up the capacity on daily base, support in order-intake steering and act if needed
• Manage special customer requirements, suggest the standard logistic solutions, support finding & implementing new ones if it is in line with company strategy, manage system set-ups
• Active role in continuous improvement initiatives, innovations, project support and process development and optimization; actively pursue root cause corrective action and disposition with partners & Markets
• Reporting and doing ad hoc analysis with the purpose to find root cause or identify trends in area of Operations and proactively act upon that
What we are looking for
• Bachelor degree - Supply Chain, Transport, Logistics and/or equivalent work experience (3 years as minimum). If only one condition met, seniority cannot be granted.
• Fluent English – advanced spoken and written
• PC knowledge - MS office, SAP, Business Warehouse
• Self-driven, proactive & curious
• Great communication skills
• Reliable team player
• Service minded
• Open to feedback & learn from failures
Join the global family of LEGO
• Each of us can build her/his own LEGO® Story – we support development of our employees
• We all use the same language regardless to a position or title – family working environment
• We offer various benefits – we take care of our employees
• Together with our partners we reduce carbon emissions – we care about the environment
• LEGO® elements in all meeting rooms – we support creativity and play
The LEGO Group recruits and develops people entirely on merit. If you are confident you have what it takes to succeed in this role and you share our commitment to creativity, collaboration and quality, apply now.