LEGO Systems, Inc. Employee Master Data Manager in Kladno, Czech Republic
Employee Master Data Manager
Location Czech Republic, Kladno
Posted Date 05/04/2018
Job ID CZ1630
Category Human Resources
For definite period one year (maternity leave cover) with possibility of prolongation.
The content of your job will be
• Leadership and people development of a team of 10 members; take the patronage over the team´s daily tasks from both quality and quantity perspective
• Guarantee the data quality and timely data processing; check the accuracy via Business Intelligence (BI) and Business Warehouse (BW)
• Ensure global adherence to the global standardized process
• Secure compliance of governance and policies within functional area
• Continuously look for improvements in a close interaction with other colleagues and continuous improvement specialist; set up KPI platform, visual boards etc.
Competencies we are looking for
• 2-3 years of relevant professional working experience within HR processes
• At least 2 years of leadership experience
• English language knowledge on proffesional level
• Strong business understanding & analytical skills
• Excel advanced including Pivot tables
• Previous SAP experience is a big advantage
• Self-driven, positive, opened, straightforward, collaborative service-minded and out-going person
• Very good communication skills, structured and accurate when working
In case of interest in this position please apply via MyHR Self Service (internal applicants) or at www.lego.com/jobs (external applicants).