LEGO Systems, Inc. Materials Planner in Kladno, Czech Republic
Location Czech Republic, Kladno
Posted Date 06/11/2018
Job ID CZ1682
Category Quality Management
Secure the right material at the right time to support production, optimize frequency of material call off through life cycle of the material
You will be responsible for
• Ordering and rescheduling materials from internal sites and from external suppliers, negotiating delivery schedule and time slots for arrival
• Finding and securing ways of keeping optimal level of stock and delivery service
• Keeping daily contact with internal functions such as procurement, production planning, shipping, manufacturing and warehouse to fulfill production needs and prevent possible delays
• Providing suppliers with forecast
• Participating in supplier performance evaluation
• Solving replacement for defective material
• Validating blocked invoices and securing physical delivery match to invoiced price and quantity
Experience we are looking for
• Experience in materials planning/purchasing of materials is an advantage
• Secondary school education, university degree is a plus
• User of MS Office (Excel advanced)
• SAP is an advantage
• Excellent communication skills
• Fluent English and Czech/Slovak
LEGO Group was founded in 1932 and within its 85 year long history it has developed from a small Danish family business to the world-famous and successful company. Its motto is „Only the best is good enough“.
Nowadays the boxes of bricks are made in three different continents, in five different manufacturing sites that are cooperating and supporting each other.
Currently we are offering a great opportunity to be a part of Kladno Planning team, which secures the right production plan from both short-term and long-term perspective.
We are looking for diligent specialist who has analytical skills and enjoys communication with diverse stakeholders at the local level.