LEGO Systems, Inc. Payroll Sr. Assistant in Kladno, Czech Republic
Payroll Sr. Assistant
Location Czech Republic, Kladno
Posted Date 08/09/2018
Job ID CZ1760
Category Human Resources
We are looking for a new colleague who will be a part of Kladno Payroll team, in the position of supporting the defined countries within Europe.
The content of your job will be both operative and tactical
• Running and validation of relevant documents for payroll process
• Validation of time and attendance
• Be a point of contact for local HR, business leaders and the external payroll company to have all documents accurate and in time
• Design and implement the control mechanisms to ensure flawless performance
• Define relevant KPIs and design reporting platform around payroll
• Systematically search for the improvement opportunities within whole payroll process in the company
Experience we are looking for
• 2-6 years of relevant experience with payroll processes
• Fluent English and French
• Analytical skills
• Structured, detailed and accurate person
• Excel skills on intermediate level, but advanced is preferred
• Ideally an experience with Payroll Systems such as SAP HR or SAP Payroll
The position is planned to be with limited contract for one year with the opportunity to prolong the contract if the candidate´s performance is on very high level.
Why to join the global family of LEGO Group?
• Each of us can build her/his own LEGO Story – we support development of our employees
• We all use the same language regardless of a position or title – family working environment
• Interesting tasks, professional work conditions and competitive benefits are waiting for you – we take care of our employees
• We recycle waste – we care about the environment
• LEGO elements in all meeting rooms – we support creativity and play
The LEGO Group recruit and develop people entirely on merit. If you are confident that you have what it takes to succeed in this role and you share our commitment to creativity, collaboration and quality, apply now.