LEGO Systems, Inc. Process Support Manager for Innovation Team in Kladno, Czech Republic
Process Support Manager for Innovation Team
Location Czech Republic, Kladno
Posted Date 04/17/2018
Job ID CZ1617
Category Project Management; Engineering; Lean/Continuous Improvement
We are looking for a Process Support Manager for Innovation Team
.. a team player who would join us on a journey to innovate our technology, operations processes and approach in order to achieve our Operations aspiration (e.g. improve our responsiveness to customers demand, shorten Idea to Market time etc.)We are a newly established department supporting mainly the LEGO Operations, based in Kladno with four professionals with technological and engineering background. The team is in a close cooperation with same tuned colleagues across the globe and would welcome a team member that will help them to be structured in their rich ideas.
From this position we expect mostly methodical and systematic support focused on simplicity in order to speeded up by structured work in wide range of projects being driven by Kladno innovation team but also by our colleagues from whole global team. We are not looking for the expert in innovation field, but rather a matured person with bird´s eye view who is experienced in team coordination and making work simple and efficient.
Coordination of cross-functional Programs/Projects with goal to do research and bring new approaches, processes and technologies to The LEGO Group. Cooperation with external and internal partners and much more
• To act as a methodical and systematic support for specialists who are driving innovative projects, bring simplicity to complex solutions
• To act as a strong partner for team´s stakeholders – teams such as R&D, New Platform Introduction, Global IT in order to ensure smooth and effective evolution from idea to implementation; be a link between developers and end users
• To take a patronage over the knowledge management in the team and some other internal processes in the team
Innovation team scouts for new opportunities within manufacturing technologies, processes and approaches. Technologies are selected for further exploration and assessment and also proof of concept. The Kladno based function is a part of the Global Innovation organization and provides the upfront foundation for innovating and renewing our manufacturing platforms. In simple terms we’re providing new opportunities for Product Development to come up with cool new stuff for kids
Do you have what it takes?
• 5+ years of experience from manufacturing environment, understanding the technical language and related areas of responsibility
• Strong skills and experience in team coordination, project management and change management
• Ability to translate the visions into step by step process; have a knowledge of LEAN methods and Project management tools
• Excellent communication skills with special focus on win-win solution; you can’t do without English on a professional level
• Ability to have a speech before an audience and train
• To be a structured person and can work independently