LEGO Systems, Inc. Senior Assistant to General Ledger with German in Kladno, Czech Republic
Senior Assistant to General Ledger with German
Location Czech Republic, Kladno
Posted Date 05/03/2018
Job ID CZ1628
Become part of the new shared services organisation and develop your skills by working with stakeholders across the EMEA region.
We are looking for colleagues to play a key role in ensuring the preparation and delivery of high quality financial information.
Help a new organisation to succeed
As Senior Assistant, you become part of the General Ledger department in the newly established LEGO® Business Service Operations in Kladno, The Czech Republic. Here, you join a team that is responsible for compliant handling of the general ledger. This involves day-to-day interaction with a broad range of both internal and external stakeholders, as you:
• Enable the Operations organisation and all our transactions, consolidating and making reconciliation of accounts and supporting accountants in making correct financial statements
• Ensure timely, accurate and reliable transactional data recorded in the general ledger and deliver all information to external audits in compliance with regulations
• Help provide information on financial statements for relevant stakeholders, who need insightful and value-adding financial analyses
• Provide support in relation to our monthly closing - reviewing distribution expenses, cost of goods sold and gross profit margins for reasonableness
Changing the world - brick by brick
Joining the new BSO, we will encourage you to help create a culture that inspires to cooperation, knowledge sharing, new ways of working and fun. Basically, you support the creation of a platform that can support us in reaching twice as many kids over the next 5-7 years. And as you do so, you will get to develop deep expertise and a thorough understanding of our international business.
Communicative, discerning and analytical
In this position, it is personal drive and initiative paired with excellent collaboration skills that make you a success. Thus, you ensure a sustainable implementation of the global general ledger processes across the EMEA region and help deliver financial services to the entire LEGO Group. To do so, we imagine that you:
• Have 2-4 years of professional working experience, preferably in a related financial role
• Are an analytical, detail-oriented professional, who cares about delivering high quality
• Hold a High School diploma, a BSc degree or similar, and know MS Office. Any SAP experience is an advantage
• Are able to navigate in a new and constantly changing environment and communicate across cultures, functions and levels of seniority
• English, written and spoken, at advanced level is a requirement, German knowledge is a plus
Why to join the global family of LEGO Group?
• Each of us can build her/his own LEGO Story – we support development of our employees
• We all use the same language regardless of a position or title – family working environment
• Interesting tasks, professional work conditions and competitive benefits are waiting for you – we take care of our employees
• We recycle waste – we care about the environment
• LEGO elements in all meeting rooms – we support creativity and play
The LEGO Group recruit and develop people entirely on merit. If you are confident that you have what it takes to succeed in this role and you share our commitment to creativity, collaboration and quality, apply now.