LEGO Systems, Inc. Retail Store Manager in Leeds, United Kingdom
Retail Store Manager
Location United Kingdom, Leeds
Posted Date 06/06/2018
Job ID GB3011
Are you ready to inspire a store team to deliver inspirational guest experiences and build the LEGO® brand?
Join the LEGO® Brand Retail team as a Store Manager and ensure that the LEGO Brand, Vision, and Values are exemplified in all store operations and guest interactions. You will empower the team around you to drive sales while providing a signature experience for every guest.
Create an environment where creativity and imagination define the future of play, and strive for outstanding results in both guest experience and sales performance.
• Demonstrate results orientation by meeting and exceeding Key Performance Indicators, overcoming obstacles and uncertainty, monitoring business processes, maintaining impeccable merchandising and cleanliness standards and maximizing efficiency and profit by maintaining sound operational practices
• Be a role model for guest experience by ensuring the execution of our service model, striving to complete all monthly mystery shops, maximizing repeat business by creating NPS promoters, inspiring and coaching sales associates to consistently deliver exceptional branded experiences
• Lead your team to continued success by recruiting and developing a highly productive and collaborative team, communicate through active coaching and performance management, inspire your team to deliver signature experiences, and ensure continuous learning by providing continuous product knowledge and service training
• Develop your team by ensuring they can articulate what a LEGO brand experience looks like, unlock their potential using the LEGO Core Competencies, and build your team bench for future growth by identifying and developing top candidates for promotion
• Demonstrate collaboration by working effectively with your peers, partners and others to drive big-picture business performance and create a positive, cooperative working environment
Deliver inspirational retail experiences built on LEGO Brand values.
The LEGO® Group is a family-owned, international business and collaboration shapes everything we do. As a Store Manager for LEGO Brand Retail you are the face of our company. You and your team will determine our brand’s reputation with each guest interaction. We are looking for individuals who can motivate, energise and inspire others to outstanding performance while cultivating a positive, team-oriented, safety-first environment. LEGO Brand Retail strives to foster relationships with our guests and team members that transcend generations and are as timeless as the products we sell.
Do you have what it takes to lead a team who can inspire and develop the builders of tomorrow?
• Some management experience in a retail environment
• Experience with the following:
o Point of Sale systems
o Loss prevention and cash management
o Recruitment, selection and training
o Scheduling and payroll management
• Performance management and conflict resolution skills
• Space management and visual merchandising expertise
• Effective organizational, verbal and written communication skills
• Demonstrated computer proficiency
Join the global LEGO® family
In the LEGO Group, we succeed together, and you will be part of a global family where you will collaborate across the LEGO Community. We look very much forward to reading your application, If you are confident that you have what it takes to succeed in this full-time, regular role, - please use the APPLY NOW button above or below, and please remember to attach a current CV.