LEGO Systems, Inc. Business Insights Manager (USA or UK) in London, United Kingdom
Business Insights Manager (USA or UK)
Location United Kingdom, London; USA
Posted Date 04/03/2018
Job ID US7102
Category Market and Consumer Research
Help The LEGO Group drive actionable insights from data collected in its contact centres
Location: Enfield, CT USA or Slough, UK
Job Category: Consumer Services
Support and grow the Business Insights Team
The key purpose of this role is to lead a global team of business insights and reporting analysts responsible for producing robust, reliable reporting and actionable, insightful analysis into LEGO Consumer Services’ operational and financial performance as well as Voice of the Consumer reporting into LEGO Group internal stakeholders.
This is an exciting opportunity for the right candidate to lift the Business Insights function to a new level by creating a centre of excellence and building capabilities in an important area, driving value for the LEGO Group.
• Lead your team to create high-level management information and insights by analysing global operational and financial business performance.
• Create a Business Insights Centre of Excellence with a high focus on continuous improvement ensuring integrity of our data and robust reporting systems.
• Responsible for the provision of informative, valuable and actionable insights gained from reporting on the consumer contacts received in Consumer Services. This includes insights on service experience, brand and product experience, consumer journey, market feedback and similar.
Play your part in our global success
This role provides a unique opportunity to develop and grow a center of functional excellence in a highly dynamic, multicultural and truly global environment.
The person in this position will learn about the dynamics of running a complex global Contact Centre business across multiple in-house and outsourced operations. There are opportunities to work collaboratively across the LEGO organization such as with Market teams and social media teams in the delivery of Consumer Insights. There is furthermore the opportunity to learn or hone skills managing a highly dedicated and engaged global team.
What you’ll need:
• 2-3 years delivering Voice of Customer or Business Insights
• 2-3 years experience managing a team of Analysts
• 2-3 years experience working in a Contact Centre or similar role (preferred)
• Proven track record translating complex data into easily digestible and actionable reports and presentations
• University degree preferred (business, economics or similar).
• Excellent communication and presentation skills
• Excellent leadership and collaboration skills
• Excellent numerical and analytical skills
• Advanced Microsoft Access, Excel and good SQL skills
• Previous experience working with SAP preferred
• Some domestic and international travel (approx. 4-6 trips per year)
Join the global family of The LEGO® Group
The LEGO® Group recruits and develops people entirely on merit. If you are confident you have what it takes to succeed in this role – and you share our commitment to creativity, collaboration and quality – use the APPLY NOW button above or below. Please remember to attach your application and a current CV.
“The LEGO® Group is a growing, diverse, global organization with a long and proud history of serving the children and families of the world. In this role, the successful candidate is offered the opportunity to constantly learn and develop both professionally and personally. The charter to both support and drive change within the business in an engaging, dynamic and flexible work environment offers a unique challenge that I have found to be both inspirational and highly motivational.” – Henry Goh, Director, Business Enabling Finance
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Online Application Accessibility Statement; which is intended for those with disabilities - LEGO systems endeavors to make www.LEGO.com/jobs accessible to any and all users. If you would like to contact us regarding the accessibility of our web site or need assistance completing the application process, please contact the HR Service Desk at 1.860.394.3769. Please note, these communication channels should be used for those having difficulty accessing our on-line channels, not to inquire about job opportunities.