LEGO Systems, Inc. E-commerce Analytics Manager in London, United Kingdom
E-commerce Analytics Manager
Location United Kingdom, London
Posted Date 02/23/2018
Job ID GB2831
We are looking for a passionate and analytical individual with solid experience in Ecommerce and working with IT to provide in-depth analysis and measures to help us take objective decisions to improve our visibility of how our Shoppers use our e-commerce website, shop.LEGO.com
Your specific tasks include:
• Owns all Ecommerce channel reporting and analytics dashboards, gathering and publishing annual, monthly and weekly reports on channel performance globally
• Drives the reintegration of the analytics reporting, producing clear business orientated dashboards using the newly integrated data
• Owns the education of Global eCommerce on the Analytics tool to drive self-service
• Reports on revenue by channel; by lever; by acquisition source; by shopper segment; and by region; takes a 'storytelling' approach to socialize results
• Liaises across LEGO Retail teams to ensure a holistic, aligned view of channel performance and results, incorporating other business reporting results as relevant e.g. Business Intelligence
• Defines, tracks and reports on shop.LEGO.com improvements to determine success, including all platform AB testing
• Day to day 'go to' person for eComm VP and Leadership Team on all channel performance metrics
• Recommends development priorities for platform analytics systems, links and software
• Work with the Development Team to deliver tagging documents to support the next generation analytics initiative
Challenges and Opportunities
Your key role is to implement and improve our analytics platform to ensure it runs smoothly and with high accuracy. You will play an important role in defining performance measurements and business oriented dashboards to ensure we understand how the website is performing and how changes that we make to the experience, through code releases or business changes, are tracked and measured. At the same time you will be the day-to-day go to person for the leadership team on all channel performance metrics and play a role in setting the future strategy in regards to how we apply analytics to measure and improve performance.
Do you have what it takes?
• Significant experience in Ecommerce, IT, Business Enabling, or similar business area with focus on data analytics
• Deep experience in Adobe Analytics platform, Google Analytics and similar systems, with focus on development of scalable reporting templates and systems
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills, with experience presenting to and engaging stakeholders at all levels
• Able to work with a development team to define the required implementation on the shop.LEGO.com platform
• An enthusiastic, positive approach and determination to overcome obstacles and drive outcomes
Bringing it to Life
“The LEGO Group is a growing, diverse, global organisation with a long and proud history of serving the children and families of the world. In this role, the successful candidate is offered the opportunity to constantly learn and develop both professionally and personally.
Join the global LEGO® family
In the LEGO Group, we succeed together, and you will be part of a global family where you will collaborate across the LEGO Community. We look very much forward to reading your application - please use the APPLY NOW button above or below, and please remember to attach a current CV.