LEGO Systems, Inc. Inventory Analyst - EMEA in London, United Kingdom
Inventory Analyst - EMEA
Location United Kingdom, London
Posted Date 06/06/2018
Job ID GB3009
Category Supply and Demand
Do you want to play a major role in making sure LEGO stores have optimal stock availability? Do you have strong analytical skills? Would you thrive in a high performing team?
The LEGO group is recruiting an experienced Inventory Analyst to join our London hub. The role will be responsible for ensuring our retail stores stock levels are maintained at capacity and to deliver a seamless stock replenishment process.
Your specific tasks include:
• Utilize SAP F&R system to manage replenishment on a regular basis to stores. Maintaining F&R master data to ensure accuracy and alignment with promotional plans
• Review weekly replenishment orders vs stock and sales data. Ensure any exceptions are captured and reviewed.
• Ensure deliveries are within daily max quantities and that stock turn within store is optimal and above targets
• Ensure transport and delivery logistics are in line with requirements and that store deliveries are made on time and in full
• Monitor flow of goods to stores at all stages with the ability to response effectively and decisively to potential issues
• Be a main point of contact for stores in relation to Allocation and Distribution queries.
Challenges and Opportunities
At the LEGO group we pride ourselves on our ability to deliver a quality product matched by an exceptional customer experience. Our retails stores are essential when it comes to our customers journey and making sure we have the desired products available plays a major part in both customer satisfaction and ensuring LEGO stores deliver key sales targets and growth. In this role you will work closely with the store district managers to ensure that inventory is maintained and that we can adjust to seasonal & promotional periods.
Do you have what it takes?
• Experience of allocation of stock, managing store inventory and processing store orders
• Experience of working for a premium brand would be preferred
• Demonstrable analytical skills with strong attention to detail
• High level of competency in Excel and Outlook required
• SAP and SAP F&R experience is very advantageous
• Degree educated or equivalent
Bringing it to Life
“The role gives a perfect opportunity to take responsibility for ensuring LEGO Retail stores have all products available and that our customers are never disappointed. You will drive and maintain the strong performance already achieve within the Allocation & Distribution team.”
Join the global LEGO® family
In the LEGO Group, we succeed together, and you will be part of a global family where you will collaborate across the LEGO Community. We look very much forward to reading your application - please use the APPLY NOW button above or below, and please remember to attach a current CV.