LEGO Systems, Inc. Regional Demand Planning Manager, EMEA in London, United Kingdom
Regional Demand Planning Manager, EMEA
Location United Kingdom, London
Posted Date 06/13/2018
Job ID GB3030
Category Supply and Demand
Can you provide expert analysis and reporting across functions?
Are you able to influence colleagues and stakeholders across the value-chain while maintaining and optimising the forecast for a business? Have you experienced this with a Global brand as well as cross-country engagement? Sounds like you? Apply now!
EMEA Demand Planning Team
The EMEA Demand Planning Team is responsible for connecting the Business Unit’s (BU) monthly forecasting process into a consolidated regional view which is then connected to Supply Chain to provide product availability on the long-term horizon, also working in collaboration with the Supply Chain team to ensure short term product availability is in keeping with flexible consumer demand. We are a trusted partner who strives to strategically get the right products and experiences in the right place at the right time and drive business plan partnership with our customers.
Your tasks will include:
• Ensure that statistical forecasting is an accepted and integrated method that delivers and adds value to the Regional and BU demand planning cycle
• Connect and synergize within Market Group Operations teams and BU ODs on process and cadence linkages to demand plans.
• Provide directions to deliver value adding analysis to the BUs and ensure directions are standardized and adhered to
• Consolidating BU flows & inputs and linking this into the Regional Demand Review
• Innovate and continuously improve methods of analysis to drive forecasting accuracy
Do you have what it takes?
• An ability to demonstrate experience working in a team-based collaborative environment
• Experience working in a cross-functional and cross-border employer
• A strong hands-on experience with modeling, analysis and simulation tools
• Experience in the consumer-packaged goods industry
• Strong exposure within supply chain functions
• Strong hands-on information gathering, analysis and management reporting
• Degree education in a relevant subject, or up to date relevant work experience
• Advanced IT skills – Excel, PowerPoint & Access
• Fluent in English, both written and spoken
• Ability to travel within EMEA region 4-6 trips per calendar year
Bringing it to Life
This is a unique role as it has links to all departments within LEGO; Sales, Marketing, Finance, Operations, Supply Chain, Product Development. Therefore, there is exposure to the complete ‘end to end’ to fully understand the business. Whilst the role is EMEA focused, it is also a global role involving regular communications with different and diverse cultures – says the Senior Director Demand Planning, EMEA
Join the global LEGO® family
In the LEGO Group, we succeed together, and you will be part of a global family where you will collaborate across the LEGO Community. We look very much forward to reading your application - please use the APPLY NOW button above or below, and please remember to attach a current CV.