LEGO Systems, Inc. Customer & Product Masterdata Advisor, Japan in Minato-ku, Japan
Customer & Product Masterdata Advisor, Japan
Location Japan, Minato-ku, J-Tokyo
Posted Date 07/13/2018
Job ID JP158
Help grow the LEGO® brand in Japan to grow.
We’re looking for a committed individual who is passionate about data validity with strong ownership of processes across different platforms and data.
Work with one of the world’s most powerful brands
Customer and Product Masterdata Advisor is part of Market Operation team in LEGO Japan. The key areas of responsibilities are overall management of the Customer/Material/Pricing Master Data. This role ensures that the critical Masterdata is flowing accurately throughout the multiple platforms. This role also requires ownership of all processes involving the abovementioned master data.
Your tasks will include:
Product and Pricing Masterdata (40%)
• Ensure the most up to date Product Status is reflected in the global platform to ensure that the data is flown correctly to the respective reports
• Support to ensure all requirements and alignment from global/regional team are in place for unique assortment such as “Happy Bags, Minifigures, Dynamic Assortment before launching as an active SKU in the market (quality checks, bill-of-material, JFSL - Japan Food Sanitation Law certification)
• Take ownership of Exclusive and Assortment List for the Market, regular analysis and reporting required on “misbehavior” in customer’s order pad.
• Ensure all Order Pad/Item Master is updated correctly with the assortment strategy in mind.
• Ensure all Pricing Discount is maintained as planned.
Customer Masterdata (10%)
• Ownership of end to end Customer Master Creation (Ensuring accuracy and readiness of approval to execution in SAP)
• Manage and update customer’s EDI Masterdata in timely manner. (Ex. EDI product master set-up, Collect Product image/video from LAP(LEGO Portal))
• Maintain and ensure Customer Hierarchy is aligned with Sales Team and created correctly in SAP
• Drives internal communication and updates
• External communication with 3PL suppliers as appropriate
• Create communication form (ex. order format and novelty introduction letter)
Operations team administration (15%)
• Supporting the wider team with small admin duties such as expense reports
Continuous Improvements (15%)
• Analyze internal stakeholder’s and external customer’s needs to improve operations processes
• Support the LEGO customer value proposition in providing “excellent customer service” to improve customer relationships; ensure best-in-class supplier planning, reporting and support
Self Development (5%)
• Invest in staying up-to-date through strong IDP (Individual Development Plan) to maximise your career potential within The LEGO Group
The Must to Have’s and the Nice to Have’s for the role
You must have –
• Bachelor’s degree in Business Management or relevant
• Previous experience in Customer Service, FMCG, Freight Forwarding, Import/Export or third-party logistics background preferred
• Prior experience as a Masterdata specialist is a requirement for the role
• Accurate data entry with an eye for detail
• Critical thinking, challenge current processes with improvements when necessary
• Problem Solving &“Can do” mindset
• Good communicator & Great Team player
• Excellent user of MS Office tools (Excel) and SAP
• Flawless communication (Japanese and English) and presentation skills
• Able to travel domestically when required (1-2 days)
• Occasional overtime during peak season is to be expected.
Join the global family of The LEGO® Group
The LEGO® Group recruits and develops people entirely on merit. If you are confident you have what it takes to succeed in this role – and you share our commitment to creativity, collaboration and quality – use the APPLY NOW button above or below. Please remember to attach your application and a current CV.
BRINGING IT TO LIFE
This is a great opportunity to take a globally loved brand in one of the most uniquely exciting countries in the world. In our team, we are pioneers in a sense; we uncover new areas of development, implement solutions for the first time, and can leave a clear footprint. At the same time, support and inspiration is always ‘online’ from colleagues anywhere in the world.