LEGO Systems, Inc. Associate Brand Manager – Maternity cover for one year in Munich, Germany
Associate Brand Manager – Maternity cover for one year
Location Germany, Munich
Posted Date 04/13/2018
Job ID DE915
Category Brand Management; Marketing
Your mission is:
Supporting a Brand Manager in developing and implementing commercial consumer marketing strategies to build the LEGO Brand image among consumers and enable our franchises to reach their long term sales and profitability objectives, while owning the responsibility for at least one LEGO Franchise.
A challenging role in our business
• Supporting a (senior) brand manager in the development and implementation of local marketing plans for one of our major LEGO Franchises
• Responsible for at least one franchise incl. development and implementation of Marketing plan
• Co-creation of global product and communication development for a smaller LEGO franchise based on a sound understanding of European consumer, shopper and customer needs
• Analysis of market, competition and consumer trends and tight tracking of franchise performance
• Active contribution to planning processes, budget management
• Close collaboration with local consumer and shopper engagement, sales and demand management teams, external agencies and license partners.
• Poject management of a cross-functional topic
Family ownership, global vision
The LEGO® Group is an international family-owned company that relies on successful collaboration between employees with diverse talents. As a member of our team, you will receive the support and freedom you need to achieve your full potential from the very beginning. The Senior Brand Manager for Girls and Older Boys is part of the Brand Management team within EUC Marketing.
The EUC Brand Management team is one strong interface between Global Product and Marketing Development, local Sales, local Consumer & Shopper Engagement and Brand Relations as well as local Demand Planning. As EUC being a lead market for the Global Product and Marketing Development, the EUC Brand Management is playing a vital role in developing the Global communication and assortment strategy, next to being responsible for the execution of all local product line related activities.
• Developing go-to-market strategies including media planning, pricing, promotional activities and forecasting are among the central tasks within Brand Management.
• Collaborating with partners like Merlin, media stations, IP partners and other Business units is one of the key cultural focus areas for the department.
Do you have what it takes?
• Completed BA/MA degree with specializing in Marketing
• 3-4 years of work experience in an FMCG Brand/Product Management department.
• Profound experience in the development of marketing assets (ATL / BTL)
• Excellent analytical skills
• Proactive, structured and autonomous way of working
• Team player and open communicator
• Proficient in MS Office
• Advanced German & English
• Likes to work in a dynamic environment
Join the LEGO Group’s global family
If you are confident you have what it takes to succeed in this role – and you share our commitment to creativity, collaboration and quality
– use the APPLY NOW button above or below. Please remember to attach your application and an up-to-date CV.