LEGO Systems, Inc. Associate Digital Marketing Manager (m/w) in Munich, Germany
Associate Digital Marketing Manager (m/w)
Location Germany, Munich
Posted Date 05/16/2018
Job ID DE937
The purpose of this role is to drive forward the strategically important digital marketing agenda in EUC.
Media consumption is changing in EUC, with digital on the rise, we therefore have an opportunity to be at the forefront of this change, as an industry leader.
What are the responsibilities of an Associate Digital Marketing Manager?
• Provide guidance and support to EUC Brand Marketing teams on the briefing, deployment and performance of Digital Campaigns
• Own and maintain editorial content processes for owned and earned channels in EUC. Focus on YouTube, LEGO.com, Facebook
• Nurture strong working relationship with the Regional Digital and Global Digital teams on behalf of EUC
• Maintain strategic overview of digital spend (bought, owned, earned)
• Co-Manage Media and Creative Agency resources for everyday execution
• Support the Digital Mandate for EUC (via the Digital Knights) and for WE (via the EMEA Digital Marketing Network)
Department Focus Area
The Marketing Department is responsible for creating and fostering consumer demand for the LEGO Group by converting consumer, shopper and market insights into compelling, creative, and innovative marketing programs that remain grounded in a strong commercial understanding and focus. This individual will join the Digital Team. This team own the deployment of the local digital strategy through paid, owned and earned channels, they build organisational capability in digital and drive the digital innovation agenda.
Do you have what it takes?
• A Degree in Business/ Economics with a focus on Modern (Digital) Communication Mediums for Marketing
• Advanced German knowledge
• Intermediate English knowledge
• At least 2 years of experience in consumer-facing (B2C) Digital Marketing with core operational expertise of back-end channel management. Experience with handling Kids communication is preferred
• A strong functional understanding of Display, Search, Social Media, Programmatic, Influencers, Apps & Mobile, Ecommerce, Video Seeding, Kids Content, Games, General Web Navigation and Usability, CMS
• Experience with Digital Campaigns: planning, briefing, execution, reporting
• Experience with Agency Management: Creative Agencies, Media Agencies, Search Agencies
• Experience with In-house consulting
• A solid knowledge of cross-medium traffic flow and the marketing communication ecosystem of Paid-Owned-Earned Channels
• An insight driven, experimental & innovative mindset
• An ability to make independent, educated decisions on Digital Marketing topics, with minimal guidance
• Moderate Travel: 2-4 times per year
Bring it to life
“Opportunity to work on an incredible brand, in a dynamic team, and establish LEGO EUC as an industry leader in digital marketing.”
Why to join the global family of LEGO Group?
• Each of us can build her/his own LEGO Story – we support development of our employees
• We all use the same language regardless of a position or title – family working environment
• Interesting tasks, professional work conditions and competitive benefits are waiting for you – we take care of our employees
• We recycle waste – we care about the environment
• LEGO elements in all meeting rooms – we support creativity and play
If you are confident that you have what it takes to succeed in this role and you share our commitment to creativity, teamwork and quality, apply now.