LEGO Systems, Inc. Associate Field Sales Manager in Munich, Germany
Associate Field Sales Manager
Location Germany, Munich
Posted Date 05/25/2018
Job ID DE953
Are you driven to deliver excellence? Do you have a commercially focused mindset? Are you excited by how eCommerce can positively drive business?
As our Associate Field Sales Manager in Germany you will be part of LEGO’s journey to develop the builders of tomorrow! Driving the online agenda by understanding customer requirements, recommending improvements and by acting as the conduit between Field Sales and the eCommerce Team.
Your specific tasks include:
• Functional lead and management of daily operations for a team of sales representatives, overseeing the management and planning of tactical and operational tasks and activities along the annual calendar.
• Ongoing development and process improvements, having the license to make value adding recommendations.
• Effective and impactful leadership of a highly skilled Field Sales Team
• Stakeholder Management, being the key interface of inbound and outbound communication flow
• Budget management for Field Sales
Challenges and Opportunities
This is your opportunity to put your leadership skills to test! It is a role that will be challenging whilst we turn up the focus on eCommerce within Field Sales and will at the same time give you the opportunity to learn and grow. You’ll have the autonomy to take ownership of specific projects and be a valued part of our fun and engaging organisation!
Do you have what it takes?
• Several years of work experience as field sales representative
• Strong ability to work self-dependently and structured
• Good level of eCommerce experience & understanding
• Highly developed people skills to be able to deal with different levels of hierarchy
• A flexible, positive and problem solving attitude
• A proactive, hands-on mentality with the strong will to get things done
• Good knowledge of MS-Office, especially Excel
• Fluency in German and English both written and spoken
Bringing it to Life
“Driving the Field Sales agenda in the dynamic area of eCommerce paired with a position that provides a challenging mix of planning and conceptual skills is your chance to grow & learn in LEGO Group’s 2nd biggest market!” – Director Field Sales & Merchandizing, The LEGO Group
Join the global LEGO® family
In the LEGO Group, we succeed together, and you will be part of a global family where you will collaborate across the LEGO Community. We look very much forward to reading your application - please use the APPLY NOW button above or below, and please remember to attach a current CV.