LEGO Systems, Inc. Demand Planner (m/w) in Munich, Germany
Demand Planner (m/w)
Location Germany, Munich
Posted Date 07/12/2018
Job ID DE1009
Category Supply and Demand
Do you have a holistic understanding of business and have a pragmatic mindset? Have you set the first building blocks for your Demand Planning career and now you want to go one step further?
As our Demand Planner you can influence the success of the innovative product portfolio and help shape the future. You’ll be responsible for planning for a combination of core and non-core franchises and work in close collaboration with Marketing and Sales
This job opens up new opportunities for you to:
• Support our Demand Planning Team DACH (Germany, Austria, Switzerland) in the design and implementation of planning and forecasting processes.
• Ensure a balance between supply and demand at local and global levels.
• In your role, you form the crucial interface between our Demand Planning Team and other departments, in particular the Marketing and Sales team.
• You make a significant contribution to the quality of our forecast by critically comparing your own planning with the input of your stakeholders and proactively analysing and questioning assumptions.
• Your tasks range from demand planning for your product lines to the further development of processes and tools.
• You will act as an important partner of the sales and marketing teams, contribute to the improvement of the monthly planning and decision-making processes and independently lead planning projects to success.
Challenges and Opportunities
This role will be perfect for you if you enjoy a challenge and stepping into a role with a fun organisation. You’ll have the opportunity to collaborate with your cross-functional peers and will have the strength of character to freely question the demand assumptions. You’ll also be able to use your creativity when looking at how we can improve the processes to make them simpler.
Do you have what it takes?
• Ideally a degree in business administration and several years of professional experience preferably in the field of demand management or sales operations.
• Demand planning expertise and sales affinity desirable.
• Personally, you will be convincing as a communicative, presentation-oriented team player.
• Business fluent German and English. Knowledge of Excel, knowledge of SAP APO is desirable.
• You are characterised by a proactive, structured way of working, independent thinking and acting as well as excellent analytical skills.
• You have sufficient assertiveness and initiative to drive new processes and changes across divisions.
• You will have a strong understanding of commercial development
Join the global LEGO® family
In the LEGO Group, we succeed together, and you will be part of a global family where you will collaborate across the LEGO Community. We look very much forward to reading your application - please use the APPLY NOW button above or below, and please remember to attach a current CV.