LEGO Systems, Inc. Field Sales (Trainee) Rep in Munich, Germany
Field Sales (Trainee) Rep
Location Germany, Munich
Posted Date 08/07/2018
Job ID DE1033
Would you like the opportunity to learn from the best in the field? Are you driven to provide best in class sales techniques? Do you aspire to work with one of the most powerful global brands?
As one of our Sales Trainee’s you’ll have the unique opportunity to kick start your career in the Field Sales role, in a rewarding company which gives extraordinary offers to the partners in its trade portfolio.
Your specific tasks will include:
• Meeting and often exceeding Selling-In and Consumer Sales targets
• Ensure the supply of goods on a full-year basis including novelties, promotions and seasonal business to make LEGO a success story in your district
• Optimizing POS and e-Commerce quality & presence
• Arrange and implement marketing activities such as promotions, events, model shows or window displays in the Brick&Mortar business
• Support for BTL activation and promotions – Brick&Mortar & Online
Challenges and Opportunities
This role within our Field Sales team will offer you heaps of challenges neatly complimented with a bucket load of opportunities, such as really getting to understand our customers inside and out, all the way from business planning to execution at POS. Working within the fast-paced retail arena with some big players across a multitude of channels! But the biggest opportunity will be that of working with The LEGO Group, who not only is a market leader but is also a very very powerful brand!
Do you have what it takes?
• Sales experience desired but not essential
• The position is suitable for junior professionals with a masters/bachelor’s degree
• Personal mobility within Germany in order to move on to a next role in our Munich office
• Very good computer knowledge (MS Windows and Office with focus on Excel)
• Outgoing and confident
• Proactive, structured way of working and good self-management
• Resilient & flexible
• Drive to move things forward beyond own area of responsibility
Bringing it to Life
"As a sales trainee in field sales, there are many opportunities and challenges for you to use your own experience to set fresh and new impulses in the German toy market and start an exciting career at LEGO." - Field Sales Director
Join the global LEGO® family
In the LEGO Group, we succeed together, and you will be part of a global family where you will collaborate across the LEGO Community. We look very much forward to reading your application - please use the APPLY NOW button above or below, and please remember to attach a current CV ideally in English.