LEGO Systems, Inc. Sales (B2B Web Shop) Coordinator in Munich, Germany
Sales (B2B Web Shop) Coordinator
Location Germany, Munich
Posted Date 08/09/2018
Job ID DE1035
Do you want to own, maintain and further develop our LEGO B2B Web Shop in the DACH region? Are you ready to support the local toy specialists to deliver our products to the builders of tomorrow? Is understanding and serving customer needs one of your key
As our Sales (Web Shop) Coordinator you’ll have full responsibility for ensuring that our B2B customers have a good understanding of how to use the portal to its maximum benefit, by providing continuous customer service.
Your specific tasks will include:
• PROJECT & PROCESS MANAGEMENT: maintain and host the Web Shop in close collaboration with our teams in DACH (Field Sales, Key Account Management, Customer Operations) and drive further development together with the Global Project team
• CUSTOMER MANAGEMENT: Be the go-to-person for all customers from a handling and user perspective, guiding them through the Web Shop and answering all queries… big or small
• IT USER EXPERIENCE: Administer and further develop the Web Shop to ensure the portal is customer centric and delivers the LEGO customer values through its usability
• SELLING IN: Maximize the Web Shop and other communication tools to actively sell in where needed, e.g. during seasonal peeks like Christmas and Easter or during launch periods
Do you have what it takes?
• 2 – 3 years experience in an e-commerce or sales role
• Stakeholder Management experience is critical to your success
• IT user support experience is an advantage
• Good analytical capabilities
• Project Management experience is an advantage
• Professional MS Office experience, especially in MS Excel
• Know-how in IT tools like SAP, CRM and HTML would be an advantage
• English C1 knowledge
• German C1/C2 knowledge
• Customer Focused attitude
• Good collaboration skills as a team player
Bringing it to life
If you are looking for the next step in your career, are customer focused and want to further shape the LEGO Web Shop in LEGO Group’s 2nd biggest market, this is your role.
Join the global LEGO® family
In the LEGO Group, we succeed together, and you will be part of a global family where you will collaborate across the LEGO Community. We look very much forward to reading your application - please use the APPLY NOW button above or below, and please remember to attach a current CV.