LEGO Systems, Inc. Sales Coordinator (B2B ecommerce Specialist) in Munich, Germany
Sales Coordinator (B2B ecommerce Specialist)
Location Germany, Munich
Posted Date 07/10/2018
Job ID DE999
The Sales Coordinator (B2B ecommerce Specialist) is responsible for hosting the B2B ecommerce solution. This solution acts as a central web shop for toy specialists to order LEGO products and is going to replace the sales representative in that matter.
What are the responsibilities of a Sales Coordinator?
• PROJECT MANAGEMENT: establish and host the web shop in close collaboration with teams in Europe Central: Field Sales, KAM, Marketing, Customer Operations and IT and Global: Market & Commercial Development
• CUSTOMER MANAGEMENT: Be the go-to-person for all customers from a handling and user perspective
• IT USER EXPERIENCE: Administer and further develop the web shop as an order solution and information platform
• SELLING IN: Utilize the web shop and other communication tools to actively sell in if the need occurs, e.g. during seasonal peeks like Christmas and Easter or during important launch periods
Department Focus Area
The field organization within the EUC Sales area is serving customers with direct turnover accountability or supporting the respective Key Account Manager. Furthermore, the team ensures a sufficient brand appearance at the Point of Sale, i.e. in Brick&Mortar as well as Online.
Do you have what it takes?
• 2 – 3 years experience in managing customers and/or tele-sales
• IT user support experience is an advantage
• Project Management experience
• Stakeholder Management experience
• Know-how in IT tools, e.g. SAP, CRM systems, HTML (would be an advantage) and MS Office
• English C1 knowledge
• German C1/C2 knowledge
• Customer Focused attitude
• Good collaboration skills
Why to join the global family of LEGO Group?
• Each of us can build her/his own LEGO Story – we support development of our employees
• We all use the same language regardless of a position or title – family working environment
• Interesting tasks, professional work conditions and competitive benefits are waiting for you – we take care of our employees
• We recycle waste – we care about the environment
• LEGO elements in all meeting rooms – we support creativity and play
If you are confident that you have what it takes to succeed in this role and you share our commitment to creativity, teamwork and quality, apply now.