LEGO Systems, Inc. Senior Brand Manager in Munich, Germany
Senior Brand Manager
Location Germany, Munich
Posted Date 05/16/2018
Job ID DE947
Category Brand Management
Are you passionate about Brand delivery?
Is your alter ego someone who plans and executes? Do you like to get stuck in and get things done?As our Senior Brand Manager, you will develop and implement the local go-to-market strategy and drive effective marketing programs that will result in significant consumer sales growth in the DACH region. Your input will be highly impactful whilst you devise consumer marketing programs and strategies.
Your specific tasks include:
• You’ll translate global and regional Marketing strategies into effective local marketing campaigns that will inspire and engage consumers and shoppers in an ever-evolving landscape.
• You’ll manage the total marketing toolbox and be an active contributor to the entire value chain at LEGO.
• You’ll develop and implement engaging communication strategies, including traditional media, digital & content.
• You’ll drive all relating processes in strong collaboration with trade marketing, key account management, local agencies and demand management.
• You’ll use your excellent stakeholder management skills to Partner Manager external partners such as Disney.
• Oversee marketing budget, planning, and execution for assigned segment
• Ultimately accountable for annual and monthly consumer forecasts for assigned segment
Challenges and Opportunities
This role will be perfect for you if you enjoy a challenge and something fresh and new. You’ll have a strong impact and will be tasked with achieving improving results through strong collaboration in a stimulating business environment for a demanding target group. Your innovation and urgency will be your success!
Do you have what it takes?
• University Degree with strong Brand Management or broader Marketing background (min. 6 years) with proven work experience in this field, preferably in a (FM)CG context.
• Strong track record in development of digital communication and media strategies
• Trade Marketing and sales experience welcome (not mandatory)
• Native/fluent German language capability and business fluency in English
• Confident communication and stakeholder management skills
• Embraces diversity and understands change as opportunity
• Good analysing skills and interest for strategic context
• Ability to create a win-win situation
Bringing it to Life
“Fantastic opportunity to join the LEGO Group’s 2nd biggest market, where we continue to hold market leadership. Through the extraordinary brand experiences you’ll be creating we will continue to reach and engage more children & shoppers, securing the long-term success of TLG” - Michelle Mynhardt, Brand Director.
Join the global LEGO® family
In the LEGO Group, we succeed together, and you will be part of a global family where you will collaborate across the LEGO Community. We look very much forward to reading your application - please use the APPLY NOW button above or below, and please remember to attach a current CV.