LEGO Systems, Inc. Jr. Demand Planner in Naucalpan, Mexico
Jr. Demand Planner
Location Mexico, Naucalpan
Posted Date 05/17/2018
Job ID MX513
Here in LEGO we collaborate to create an extraordinary brand that inspires children, the builders of tomorrow.
We are looking for a Customer Operations Advisor who can full command the quality information derived from data management and analysis.
As leading role in this area, you will:
• Work with the Operations Director of LATAM to support continuous improvement.
• Share information with business partners to identify forecast variances.
• Support with queries and analysis to provide specific inputs during the planning process.
• Support sales & Marketing in operations related activities.
• Help to map and coordinate activities and deadlines.
• Support the development of a demand plan & the S&OP process.
• Coordinate operations tasks and offer help to conclude such tasks.
Do you have what it takes?
• Education: Bachelor's degree in a business related field.
• Experience: Bachelor's degree in a business related field 6 months of experience in consumer packaged goods, analysis and simulation tools. Hands-on information gathering, analysis and management reporting.
• Skills: Advanced English, Excel Advanced, analytical.
• Knowledge: Forecast, Demand Plans, sales. (desirable)
BRINGING IT TO LIFE
“The LEGO® Group has a saying, “LEGO® before ego”. No one is selfish and you work to drive the business, not your own career. There is open communication and each employee invests time into getting to know their colleagues. “VP of Operations in Americas & Pacific
Online Application Accessibility Statement; which is intended for those with disabilities - LEGO systems endeavors to make www.LEGO.com/jobs accessible to any and all users. If you would like to contact us regarding the accessibility of our web site or need assistance completing the application process, please contact to Roberto Padilla email@example.com. Please note, these communication channels should be used for those having difficulty accessing our on-line channels, not to inquire about job opportunities.