LEGO Systems, Inc. IT Supporter - czvertar in Nyíregyháza, Hungary
IT Supporter - czvertar
Location Hungary, Nyíregyháza
Posted Date 05/17/2018
Job ID HU1683
Category Information Technology
Would you like to participate in the work of the biggest and most state-of-the-art toy factory in the world? Are you interested in working for a company whose products bring joy to millions of children and adults all over the globe?
Here is your opportunity to put your skills to the test as a member of a great and professional team: apply for the position of IT Supporter at LEGO Manufacturing Kft.!
What are the responsibilities of an IT Supporter?
• Internal IT support via phone, e-mail or chat to end users locally and globally
• Handle standard Service Requests
• Solving 1st and later on 2nd level issues reported by fellow employees or escalate them to the next level in the support chain
• Actively collaborates with other colleagues within the organization to achieve common goals
• Participate in IT projects either locally or globally
A global family with common goals
Nyíregyháza is home to one of five LEGO factories in the world. LEGO Manufacturing Kft., employer of 2 400 people, significantly contributes to the more than 8-decade-long success story of LEGO – it is here that all the DUPLO toys in the world are produced, among others. The family-owned toy company committed itself to large-scale developments, and as a result, in the spring of 2014 it handed over its brand-new factory in Nyíregyháza – a facility that is not only huge and ultra-modern, but also exceptionally environmentally-friendly.
Do you have what it takes?
• Secondary school education (English or IT studies are advantages)
• Professional experience is an advantage (within the filed of IT or where fluent English is needed)
• Willingness to work in shifts
• At least strong communicational level English knowledge
• Solid IT skills
• Good troubleshooting and problem-solving skill
• Ability to multitask and to prioritize effectively
• Customer focus attitude
Bring it to life
„What inspires me the most is to work in a modern and state-of-the-art company environment. And last but not least, a childhood dream came true for me when I became part of the LEGO world.” Dávid Győri, Senior IT Manager