LEGO Systems, Inc. Junior IT Supporter (Phone Support / Chat Support) in Nyíregyháza, Hungary
Junior IT Supporter (Phone Support / Chat Support)
Location Hungary, Nyíregyháza
Posted Date 03/27/2018
Job ID HU1624
Category Information Technology
Would you like to participate in the work of the biggest and most state-of-the-art toy factory in the world? Are you interested in working for a company whose products bring joy to millions of children and adults all over the globe?
Here is your opportunity to put your skills to the test as a member of a great and professional team: apply for the position of Junior IT Supporter at LEGO Manufacturing Kft.!
What are the responsibilities of a Junior IT Supporter?
• Internal IT support via phone, e-mail or chat to end users locally and globally
• Handle standard Service Requests
• Solving 1st and later on 2nd level issues reported by fellow employees or escalate them to the next level in the support chain
• Actively collaborates with other colleagues within the organization to achieve common goals
• Participate in IT projects either locally or globally
A global family with common goals
Nyíregyháza is home to one of five LEGO factories in the world. LEGO Manufacturing Kft., employer of 2 400 people, significantly contributes to the more than 8-decade-long success story of LEGO – it is here that all the DUPLO toys in the world are produced, among others. The family-owned toy company committed itself to large-scale developments, and as a result, in the spring of 2014 it handed over its brand-new factory in Nyíregyháza – a facility that is not only huge and ultra-modern, but also exceptionally environmentally-friendly.
Do you have what it takes?
• Secondary school education (English or IT studies are advantages)
• Professional experience is an advantage (within the filed of IT or where fluent English is needed)
• Willingness to work in shifts
• At least strong communicational level English knowledge
• Solid IT skills
• Good troubleshooting and problem-solving skill
• Ability to multitask and to prioritize effectively
• Customer focus attitude
Bring it to life
„What inspires me the most is to work in a modern and state-of-the-art company environment. And last but not least, a childhood dream came true for me when I became part of the LEGO world.” Dávid Győri, Senior IT Manager
Why to join the global family of LEGO Group?
• Each of us can build her/his own LEGO Story – we support development of our employees
• We all use the same language regardless of a position or title – family working environment
• Interesting tasks, professional work conditions and competitive benefits are waiting for you – we take care of our employees
• We recycle waste – we care about the environment
• LEGO elements in all meeting rooms – we support creativity and play
If you are confident that you have what it takes to succeed in this role and you share our commitment to creativity, teamwork and quality, apply now.