LEGO Systems, Inc. Junior IT Supporter in Nyíregyháza, Hungary
Junior IT Supporter
Location Hungary, Nyíregyháza
Posted Date 08/28/2018
Job ID HU1779
Category Information Technology
Do you have some experience on IT related fields? Would you like to support the daily work of a special IT workgroup within the LEGO Group? Do you have a strong willingness to help others?
If your answer is YES than our position is perfectly fit to you!
Being a role model in Global Service Desk Department - the tasks we are counting on you:
• Handling incoming chat sessions
• Solving IT incidents
• Answering IT related questions, guiding users to forms and documents
• Have an overview of the company’s IT infrastructure and processes (trainings will be provided)
• Strive for excellent user satisfaction
Do you have what it takes?
• Solid IT skills
• Experience in chat support is an advantage
• Fluent English knowledge is a must
• Strong hardware and software troubleshooting skills
• Knowledge of any of the following systems is an advantage: SAP, Active Directory, Microsoft Exchange, Citrix virtualization, Sharepoint, Office 365
• Ability to multitask, up to 3-5 chat sessions simultaneously
• Work under pressure at peaks
• Flexibility in taking different shifts (24/5)
Family ownership, global vision
Nyíregyháza is home to one of five LEGO factories in the world. LEGO Manufacturing Kft., employer of 2500 people, significantly contributes to the more than 8-decade-long success story of LEGO – it is here that all the DUPLO toys in the world are produced, among others. The family-owned toy company committed itself to large-scale developments, and as a result, in the spring of 2014 it handed over its brand-new factory in Nyíregyháza – a facility that is not only huge and ultra-modern, but also exceptionally environmentally-friendly.
Join The LEGO Group!
Interesting tasks, professional work conditions, great carrier opportunities and competitive benefits are waiting for you. If you feel like you had what it takes to fill this position, and you share our commitment to the force of creativity, teamwork and quality, then click on the APPLY NOW button!