LEGO Systems, Inc. Logistics Specialist in Nyíregyháza, Hungary
Location Hungary, Nyíregyháza
Posted Date 08/07/2018
Job ID HU1756
Would you like to participate in the work of the biggest and most state-of-the-art toy factory in the world?
Are you interested in working for a company whose products bring joy to millions of children and adults all over the globe? Here is your opportunity to put your skills to the test as a member of a great and professional team: apply for the position of logistics specialist at LEGO Manufacturing Kft.!
What are the responsibilities of a Logistics Specialist?
• Running and utilization of High Bay Warehouse (HBW) processes, work instructions – while collaborating with departments affected by the processes
• The job offers projects based work environment with several departments involved like packing, warehouse, moulding
• Analyze SAP logistics information, warehouse management systems related to HBW
• Operate and report the Supervisory Control and Data Acquisition (SCADA) system of HBW
• Handling of the control of the all HBW related IT/Logistics systems
• Notice the system failures, jams, escalating the failure to the maintenance team – cooperation in problem solving and finding alternative process routes
• Occasional operational responsibility for the HBW (replacement in shifts for Shift Leaders) and the related IT systems - setting back these after failure to operating mode
A global family with common goals
Nyíregyháza is home to one of five LEGO factories in the world. LEGO Manufacturing Kft., employer of 2 400 people, significantly contributes to the more than 8-decade-long success story of LEGO – it is here that all the DUPLO toys in the world are produced, among others. The family-owned toy company committed itself to large-scale developments, and as a result, in the spring of 2014 it handed over its brand-new factory in Nyíregyháza – a facility that is not only huge and ultra-modern, but also exceptionally environmentally-friendly.
Do you have what it takes?
• University degree (in Logistics, Economics or IT field) with 1-2 years experience in similar role OR Secondary school education (preferably with IT/logistics related studies) with 3-4 years experience in similar role
• Communication level English knowledge
• Excellent use of MS Office and knowledge of ERP systems and/or warehouse management systems (SAP, BAAN, Oracle, etc.)
• Strong cooperation skill to effectively work in team
• Open mindedness
• Good analytical capabilities and quick reaction ability
• Willingness to learn and to work in 2 shifts
Bring it to life
„Apart from the professionalism of the LEGO Group the multicultural environment provides that certain plus that makes it worth working here. That kind of freedom is a huge motivation to me, and it does not only enfold in the global career opportunities available at the LEGO Group, but also from the possibility of individual decisions during everyday work. They trust you here!” Nishanthan Narayanan, Project Manager – Material Logistics
Why to join the global family of LEGO Group?
• Each of us can build her/his own LEGO Story – we support development of our employees
• We all use the same language regardless of a position or title – family working environment
• Interesting tasks, professional work conditions and competitive benefits are waiting for you – we take care of our employees
• We recycle waste – we care about the environment
• LEGO elements in all meeting rooms – we support creativity and play
The LEGO Group recruit and develop people entirely on merit. If you are confident that you have what it takes to succeed in this role and you share our commitment to creativity, teamwork and quality, apply now.