LEGO Systems, Inc. Moulding Trainee in Nyíregyháza, Hungary
Location Hungary, Nyíregyháza
Posted Date 05/07/2018
Job ID HU1668
Grow our business, and your career
Nyíregyháza is home to one of five LEGO factories in the world. LEGO Manufacturing Kft., employer of 2400 people, significantly contributes to the more than 8-decade-long success story of LEGO – it is here that all the DUPLO toys in the world are produced, among others.
What are the tasks and possibilities of a Moulding Trainee?
• Active participation in the daily life of the NYI Moulding Process Engineering and Education
• Failure method analysis of the moulding procedure
• Participation in design & testing of re-optimization process for moulding tools
• Participation in exploring, testing and implementing new methods, ways in moulding processes
• During the 6 weeks period the trainee will have a major project to handle individually – possible topics will be identified together with successor
Help ensure LEGO Moulding Process Engineering & Education maintains its high-quality standards:
• Relevant ongoing (until 31st of October 2018) College and/or University engineering studies – with polymer specialization
• Communication level Hungarian language knowledge is a must
• Communication level English language knowledge is an advantage
• Strong MS Office literacy with focus on Excel
• Willingness to learn and to understand moulding process @ LEGO
• Practical, hands-on approach
• Complex problem solving skills
Why to join the global family of LEGO Group?
LEGO Group was founded in 1932 and within its long history it has developed from a small Danish family business to the world-famous and successful company. Its motto is „Only the best is good enough“. Our mission is to affect the lives of children in a positive way, inspire them and develop. In everything we do, we respect our employees, partners and the world we live in.
• Each of us can build her/his own LEGO Story – we support development of our employees
• We all use the same language regardless of a position or title – family working environment
• Interesting tasks, professional work conditions are waiting for you – we take care of our employees
• We recycle waste – we care about the environment
• LEGO elements in all meeting rooms – we support creativity and play
Join the global family of The LEGO® Group
Interesting tasks, professional work conditions, great carrier opportunities and competitive benefits are waiting for you. If you feel like you had what it takes to fill this position, and you share our commitment to the force of creativity, teamwork and quality, then click on the APPLY NOW button!
The LEGO Group – according to our colleagues
„My main inspiration is the love and respect of LEGO products, and the joy of giving children excellent play experiences; the focus on the people here at LEGO is one thing I really adore. As a consultant, my task is to develop others. It is good to see the continuous improvement and all success and experiences coming from it. Our work is something that guarantees variety and new challenges all the time. I believe that the LEGO Group creates a unique culture through the developments and support invested in its people and their environment – a culture that is full of the joy of play and a healthy, environment-conscious vision.” (Csaba Oláh, senior LCI manager)