LEGO Systems, Inc. Production Planner in Nyíregyháza, Hungary
Location Hungary, Nyíregyháza
Posted Date 04/23/2018
Job ID HU1659
Category Supply and Demand
Do you want to join an industry leader? This is an opportunity to play a key role in the production planning processes of a word-wide known multinational toy manufacturing company. Are you interested in?
The tasks we are counting on you:
• Deliver daily production plans and follow up on execution
• Manage daily operational issues, identify root causes and initiate corrective actions
• Mid and long term capacity management (tools and machines)
• Contact with customers on the daily basis
• Take an active part in the local and global planning-relevant development projects
• Actively working on avoid Bottleneck situations and reach feasible production plan
• Reporting, improve processes and take part on LEAN activities
Do you have what it takes?
• University degree in logistics, economic or related areas
• Career starters are also welcome to apply!
• Advantage: work experience within the manufacturing industry
• Knowledge of Production Planning and Lean Manufacturing
• Active communication level English knowledge
• Understanding of modern ERP system
• Good MS Excel knowledge
• MS Access knowledge is an advantage
• Strong communication skills
• Strategic thinking
• System-oriented thinking
Family ownership, global vision
Nyíregyháza is home to one of five LEGO factories in the world. LEGO Manufacturing Kft., employer of 2400 people, significantly contributes to the more than 8-decade-long success story of LEGO – it is here that all the DUPLO toys in the world are produced, among others. The family-owned toy company committed itself to large-scale developments, and as a result, in the spring of 2014 it handed over its brand-new factory in Nyíregyháza – a facility that is not only huge and ultra-modern, but also exceptionally environmentally-friendly.
Join the LEGO Group!
Interesting tasks, professional work conditions, great carrier opportunities and competitive benefits are waiting for you. If you feel like you had what it takes to fill this position, and you share our commitment to the force of creativity, teamwork and quality, then click on the APPLY NOW button!