LEGO Systems, Inc. Scrum Master in Nyíregyháza, Hungary
Location Hungary, Nyíregyháza
Posted Date 03/29/2018
Job ID HU1622
Category Information Technology
Our new Scrum Master is expected to jump on board and hit the ground running. That means getting to know our products, initiatives and teams and finding out together where she can contribute best.
We are a diverse, cross-functional team and we are eager to see the unique set of skills and experience new additions bring to us.
What are the responsibilities of a Scrum Master?
Please note that this role includes multiple responsibilities: as we estimate that scrum master duties would take up about 50% of the time of our new team member, the ideal candidate would be able to contribute on technical duties in one of our product teams, too.
• Enabling product teams to perform, self-organize and to deliver by removing impediments
• Facilitate agile ceremonies and events
• Support transparency and data-driven decision making through analysis
• Operational and development tasks in one of our product teams
• Coordination across product teams and supporting internal, cross-team initiatives related to security, compliance, platform availability
• Process engineering and improvement when needed
• Gathering and managing knowledge within the team
• Being an awesome colleague in an already amazing team
In this role you may get to know the entire IT infrastructure behind an amazing manufacturing company and the world’s strongest brand. You will work with people, processes and systems to help us reach our shared goals. You receive autonomy and great support from the team and leaders to learn, innovate and create a lasting impression on our setup. Our rapid feedback and innovation cycles gives you the opportunity to develop individually and to improve our products and services within a short timeframe.
Department focus area
Infrastructure Services is a team within the larger Infrastructure and Security organization, encompassing several product teams. Our engineers are well-versed in multiple domains, including virtualization, hosting, network, automation and IT security so they may contribute to global initiatives and the day-to-day operation of their products.
Do you have what it takes?
• Degree in Information Technology or at least 3 years relevant IT experience
• Experience in a junior scrum master or similar role
• Fluent in English (C1)
• Willingness to work in a global team
• Willingness to travel cca 30 days per year
• Experience in IT infrastructure management, development, automation
• Track record of providing great service to customers
• Strong communicator, ability to connect with colleagues at every level of the organization
• Social and emotional intelligence
Bring it to life
„Working for LEGO is a childhood dream come true on its own. What motivates me even more is to be in a team where I can learn from everyone and to work together on initiatives that really contribute to our mission – and to do this in an autonomous way.” Dávid Győri, Senior IT Manager
Why to join the global family of LEGO Group?
• Each of us can build her/his own LEGO Story – we support development of our employees
• We all use the same language regardless of a position or title – family working environment
• Interesting tasks, professional work conditions and competitive benefits are waiting for you – we take care of our employees
• We recycle waste – we care about the environment
• LEGO elements in all meeting rooms – we support creativity and play
If you are confident that you have what it takes to succeed in this role and you share our commitment to creativity, teamwork and quality, apply now.