LEGO Systems, Inc. Senior HR Consultant in Nyíregyháza, Hungary
Senior HR Consultant
Location Hungary, Nyíregyháza
Posted Date 05/25/2018
Job ID HU1690
Category Human Resources
Are you someone who is result oriented, costumer focused and fluent in English? If you have extensive experience in HR Administration and would like to continue your career on this area, come and join to an awesome company: The LEGO Group!
Our HR team is waiting for you! Are you interested in?
WHAT ARE THE RESPONSIBILITIES OF THE SENIOR HR CONSULTANT?
• End-to-end compensation management
(Base pay, Bonus, Reward, Benefits, etc.)
• Deployment of HR Core processes
(Merit, Performance management Program, Promotions, etc.)
• Responsible for market benchmark process, labor market data analysis and internal pre-merit analysis
• Support driving BSO (Business Service Operations) transformation (Masterdata, Payroll and HR Service Desk)
• Execution of onboarding, change and offboarding processes
• Development of document management
• Contribution in different local/global HR Administration, process improvement projects
• Professional HR support to Leadership team
• Audit support (e.g. Code of conducts, Legal, Finance)
• Ensure compliance with Labor Code and company policies
DO YOU HAVE WHAT IT TAKES?
• University/College degree
• 5+ years of experience in HR Operations – preferably by a multinacional/production company
• Fluent English language knowledge
• Excellent computer skills, including strong knowledge of Microsoft Office products (Excel, Word, PowerPoint) – advantage: SAP knowledge
• Ability to provide quality and timely customer service
• Interest and ability to quickly learn and apply new and changing solutions
• High level of problem solving skills
A GLOBAL FAMILY WITH COMMON GOALS
Nyíregyháza is home to one of five LEGO factories in the world. LEGO Manufacturing Kft., employer of 2400 people, significantly contributes to the more than 8-decade-long success story of LEGO – it is here that all the DUPLO toys in the world are produced, among others. The family-owned toy company committed itself to large-scale developments, and as a result, in the spring of 2014 it handed over its brand-new factory in Nyíregyháza – a facility that is not only huge and ultra-modern, but also exceptionally environmentally-friendly.
JOIN THE LEGO GROUP!
“Since I joined the LEGO Group, I always found proper challenges, to which I, most importantly, got the necessary trainings as well. What I really like in my job is, that I can work on the development of individual colleagues and of the whole organization at once – and that faces me with new and new professional challenges every day. Here at the LEGO factory there is a special, friendly atmosphere, which in my opinion is not really typical of other places in Hungary.” (Tamás Papolczi, Manager)
Interesting tasks, professional work conditions and competitive benefits are waiting for you. If you feel like you had what it takes to fill this position, and you share our commitment to the force of creativity, teamwork and quality, then apply for our position!