LEGO Systems, Inc. Customer Service Advisor in Praha 3, Czech Republic
Customer Service Advisor
Location Czech Republic, Praha 3
Posted Date 06/07/2018
Job ID CZ1676
Category Customer Service
Currently we are looking for someone customer oriented to join our team of Operations MEA in LEGO Trading in Prague.
The main focus of this position is independent management of customer orders, deliveries, invoicing and customer/consumer claims within the MEA region. Close cooperation with Sales/Marketing departments and responsibility to solve ad hoc issues with deliveries.
Customers’ orders, deliveries, shipment, collaboration
• Independently manage customer orders and deliveries
• Be responsible for invoicing and customer/consumer claims
• Understand the customer`s needs, issues and priorities through routinely seeking customer feedback
• Closely cooperate with Sales and Marketing department within the region MEA
• Replenish order management and secure together with responsible Sales account manager the optimal stock level
• Modifying and improving procedures, e.g. enhancing order entry process in SAP
• Collaborate with several stakeholders – internal, external
Operations department within SBU MENA is part of one of the greatest emerging region in the world with high strategic focus for the future and is responsible for flawless execution of daily customer service tasks, serving customers, independent management of customer orders, deliveries, invoicing and customer and consumer claims. High focus on ensuring smooth flow of shipments to various MENA countries in cooperation with Customer Logistics and Distribution department. Close cooperation with Marketing/Sales, Compliance and Product safety teams on solving various compliance matters.
Do you have what it takes?
• Some experience (at least 2 years ideal) within supply chain
• Logistics experience is very much appreciated
• Very strong communicative, structured, customer oriented and analytical skills
• Overall understanding of order to cash process, logistic services
• Fluent English language both verbal and written
• Strong PC skills (Excel, Office, SAP is advantage)
• Ability to business travel – up to 20 days per year (e.g. Dubai, Denmark)
• Curious and self-driven personality with big appetite for learning new things
Why to join the global family of LEGO Group?
• Each of us can build her/his own LEGO Story – we support development of our employees
• We all use the same language regardless of a position or title – family working environment
• Interesting tasks, professional work conditions and competitive benefits are waiting for you – we take care of our employees
• We recycle waste – we care about the environment
• LEGO elements in all meeting rooms – we support creativity and play
The LEGO Group recruit and develop people entirely on merit. If you are confident that you have what it takes to succeed in this role and you share our commitment to creativity, collaboration and quality, apply now.