LEGO Systems, Inc. On-line Trade Marketing Manager in Praha 3, Czech Republic
On-line Trade Marketing Manager
Location Czech Republic, Praha 3
Posted Date 05/24/2018
Job ID CZ1656
Online Trade Marketing Manager role has been created in order the reflect on increasing role of E-commerce channel.
The purpose of the role is to maximize the potential of E-commerce as a distribution channel as well as the communication channel. If you have what it takes, join our team in Prague, Czech Republic.
E-commerce solutions, execution of E-commerce campaigns for The LEGO Group
• Identifying key focus areas to drive E-commerce as distribution and communication channel & deploying to the markets
• Ensuring all E-commerce solutions are coherent with all other assets to develop omni channel shopper touchpoints
• Executions of regional E-commerce campaigns – tracking and evaluation
• Providing consultation for the markets with the NGE/ 2nd placement/ Omnichannel
•Building capabilities within marketing and sales teams
• Leading Retail innovations, Testing new solutions
Description of the department
Regional Trade Marketing team is an essential part of the REEMEA Regional Marketing team focusing primarily on shopper activation within 3rd party retail. The teams purpose is to lead, inspire and equip REEMEA teams to deliver extraordinary LEGO shopping experience and drive recruitment of more and more kids in our region.
Do you have what it takes?
• 3 years+ of experience in e-Commerce and/or other marketing disciplines ideally from a premium consumer brand or digital agency
• Shopper-centric orientation with proven track-record of acting and developing on shopper insights
• Full understanding of the conversion funnel, the digital retail landscape, and the dynamics of e-Commerce and Omni-channel, as well as thorough knowledge of new shopper acquisition channels
• Excellent analytical skills, a passion for data metrics and the ability to turn analysis into the creation, execution of actionable e-Commerce programs and digital campaigns
• Comfort with technology, ability to understand key technical issues and their implications
• University degree within business
• Communicative person with strong networking and interpersonal skills