LEGO Systems, Inc. Assistant Customer Marketing Manager (Location: Shanghai) in Shanghai, China
Assistant Customer Marketing Manager (Location: Shanghai)
Location China, Shanghai
Posted Date 03/16/2018
Job ID CN1542
Do you want to join us inspire and develop the builders of tomorrow?
In LEGO group we put immense pride and enthusiasm into our work. Our mission is to inspire and develop the builders of tomorrow by engaging children across the world in positive play and hands-on, minds-on creativity.
Are you ready to join us for this exciting opportunity?
You will enable the markets to approach the sales planning with a long-term strategic mindset, build strong customer business plans and partnerships ensuring that China maintains a sustainable growth agenda. Key disciplines such as building and embedding the Customer Value Proposition, Customer Business Plans, Space & Category Management, and Trade Promotion Management & Effectiveness will among others drive China as the go-to-market strategy is build and professionalized.
• Drive planning process with X-function (Key-account/Field Sales/MKT/Finance) fully engaged, encouraging GTM plan full channel (both on-line and off-line) visibility and readiness.
• Drive customer insights via data analysis (i.e. Trade promotion effectiveness review, ROI analysis), customer meeting (i.e. annual JBP, monthly meeting) and X functional co-operation.
• Organizing/coordinating program/campaign, to ensure high efficiency & effectiveness communication and deployment.
• Enabling & facilitating key account management continuous improvement by training programs for LEGO way of Selling
• Based on regional/global principles and templates ensure that a coherent approach to Go To Market Planning and Customer Business Planning is implemented in collaboration and sparring with the sales leadership and KAM’s;
• Drive relevant channel strategies and directions are embedded in customer business plans, building on the strengths and role of individual retailers in the individual market;
• Drive local market customer segmentation - collaboration with the sales leadership and GM ensuring that we maintain our customer segmentation overview and act accordingly across channels and customers;
• Drive space optimization - ensure KAM understanding of and ability to conduct space optimization and merchandising leveraging regional guidelines. Ensure KAM ability to evaluate findings and implement into the customer business plans and dialogue;
• Drive trade promotion effectiveness - ensuring that KAM’s have the ability and understanding of how to leverage a regional trade promotion toolbox and effectiveness tool. Provide sparring and ensure understanding of how to combine trade promotion effectiveness with the regional trade promotion guidelines.
• Drive a local sales training agenda and be a go-to person & role model for KAMs and Sales teams on key customer marketing areas
Do you have what we need?
• Bachelor's degree above
• Previous experience in Sales, Key Account Management and/or Customer Marketing will be an advantage
• Have a holistic view incorporating market insight and cannibalization impacts, aligning between more departments
• Strategic and result orientation, also analytical and insightful
• Excellent user of MS office tools
• You must be fluent in both written and oral English and have excellent verbal and written skills. Ability to speak and write other relevant languages is an advantage.
Join the global family of LEGO
The LEGO® Group recruits and develops people entirely on merit. If you are confident you have what it takes to succeed in this role – and you share our commitment to creativity, collaboration and quality – use the APPLY NOW button above or below.
BRINGING IT TO LIFE
“You get to work with some amazing people at LEGO and that’s a great thrill. It’s also been extremely rewarding to bring the LEGO culture into a new location. I have been able to build my teams here from the ground up. Even though it’s a global company and we have immense ambitions for the brand, The LEGO Group has a family spirit where the individual matters. You feel like the people around you want you to succeed and that’s incredibly motivating.” Tina Christensen, Vice President, Marketing – Adventure & IP