LEGO Systems, Inc. Associate Creative Director in Shanghai, China
Associate Creative Director
Location China, Shanghai
Posted Date 06/29/2018
Job ID CN1650
To deliver best-in-class marketing campaigns, insight driven & fit for purpose solutions across the LEGO group
We’re looking for a professional Associate Creative Director who will be placed in the LEGO Agency team in Shanghai, this role is responsible for securing strong creative output in marketing campaigns.
The LEGO Agency
The LEGO Agency is a newly form part of the organisation that focuses on delivering best-in-class campaigns, insight driven & fit for purpose solutions across the LEGO group, covering 4 main regions – AMS, EMEA, China & APAC.
The LEGO Agency Asia, serves the Asia markets, covering both China and APAC markets and is focused on developing campaign for the whole Asia region with special focus on China – occasion campaigns/amplifying global campaigns – full value chain from campaign strategy to final ins-store solutions.
Your responsibilities will include:
The Ass. Creative Director is an experienced communicator that understands how to inspire and develop creative teams. And will be part of strong collaboration with the Market Partner and the Planner to create creative briefs and sparring with our internal stakeholders.
• Take part in the early stages of strategy and concept development and oversee the creative work end-2-end;
• Ability to inspire og push the creative teams to deliver world class communication;
• Strong insight in communication trends in the Chinese Market and secure being updated on new trends/Medias;
• Leading specific tasks and/or elements of projects, influencing smaller teams, ensuring quality of output;
• Or have an elaborate background in kid communication;
• Partake in developing creative briefs based on business briefs received from customers;
• Keeping updated on Global Campaign Strategy/Concept on key franchise priorities in China
You must have:
• Strong understanding and experience with communication trends in China and the Chinese digital eco-systems, insights in Kids communication is preferred.
• Ability to inspire creative teams and customers;
• Strong presentation skills;
• 6-8 years experience in concept development, visual art direction or copy;
• Strong ability to work with external partners like e.g. other advertising agencies, media agency, TV/Animation companies;
• Fluent English and Mandarin.
Join the global LEGO® family
In the LEGO Group, we succeed together, and you will be part of a global family where you will collaborate across the LEGO Community. We look very much forward to reading your application - please use the APPLY NOW button above or below, and please remember to attach a current CV.
BRINGING IT TO LIFE
"It is fascinating to be part of an organization that builds a better tomorrow for children. Although being a support function you are fully aware that your efforts have a huge impact. It is great to be part of immense growth plans and globalization, and that you never know what tomorrow brings."