LEGO Systems, Inc. Brand Manager in Shanghai, China
Location China, Shanghai
Posted Date 06/25/2018
Job ID CN1643
Do you have a passion for brand marketing?
Do you desire to have the freedom to take ownership of your portfolio and implement new ideas, thus playing a key role in helping us reach our children, the builders of tomorrow? If yes, here’s a fantastic opportunity for you to be a part of our China Marketing team!
Brand Marketing – Boys
The China Marketing team consists of the various areas of expertise: Brand Marketing, Portfolio Management, Digital Marketing, Trade Marketing, and Marketing Planning, Brand Relations & Events.
Your tasks will include:
• Designing short and long-term growth plans that achieve business goals
• Developing and executing integrated brand communication plans
• Managing the marketing budget, sales forecasting, as well as sales and operations planning
• Translating global priorities into local brand strategies; ensure global product and communication development aligned with China market needs.
The Must to Have’s and the Nice to Have’s for the role
You must have:
• At least a Bachelor’s degree
• Minimum five years of experience in brand marketing; fast-moving consumer goods preferred
• Excellent verbal and written English communication skills
• Experience in planning and leading marketing campaigns that span an entire fiscal year
• Proven success in brand and portfolio management
• Strong analytical skills to interpret business data into insight
It would be nice for you to have:
• Strong problem solving skills
• Good analytical skills for both quantitative data and qualitative market intelligence
• Financial planning and management
• Agency management skills
• Strong collaboration attitude with local and global partners
• Ability of handling multi-tasking
Join the global family of LEGO
The LEGO® Group recruits and develops people entirely on merit. If you are confident you have what it takes to succeed in this role – and you share our commitment to creativity, collaboration and quality – use the APPLY NOW button above or below.
BRINGING IT TO LIFE
"It is fascinating to be part of an organization that builds a better tomorrow for children. Although being a support function you are fully aware that your efforts have a huge impact. It is great to be part of immense growth plans and globalization, and that you never know what tomorrow brings."