LEGO Systems, Inc. Corporate Counsel, Legal Compliance in Shanghai, China
Corporate Counsel, Legal Compliance
Location China, Shanghai
Posted Date 04/23/2018
Job ID CN1575
Category Legal Affairs
Are you an expert in Competition law and/or Anti-bribery law who is passionate about pursuing a rewarding yet challenging career at LEGO®?
Here’s a fantastic job for you to be a part of our Legal Compliance team in the LEGO Group, it is a great opportunity to join LEGO®, a great brand that lives up to its vision, and we have friendly colleagues and an awesome Shanghub office.
Legal, Compliance and Risk
The Legal Compliance team is a global team that sits within the global Legal, Compliance and Risk team (ultimately reporting to the Global General Counsel). Members of the Legal Compliance team sit in London and Billund (Denmark). This position is for Shanghai.
Your tasks will include:
• Advising on competition and anti-bribery issues in a manner so as to deliver the greatest impact to the organization, with a predominante focus on China but with an ability to get involved in advising globally
• Assisting in resolving any compliance failures, delivering the best result for the organisation
• Instructing, liaising with and managing external counsel, where relevant
• Developing policies and global training programs for competition and anti-bribery – ensuring they are relevant and impactful for the particular audience
• Delivering training to all levels of the business globally on competition and anti-bribery – ensuring relevance and high levels of engagement
• Collaborating and working with other members of the Legal, Compliance and Risk team to ensure the maximum impact for the agenda
Do you have what we are looking for?
You must have:
• Qualified lawyer
• 3 – 5 years experience as a qualified lawyer
• Experience in in-house legal team (strongly desired) and/or private practice advising on competition law and/or anti-bribery legislation
• Chinese Competition law experience and/or Anti-bribery experience
• University optional modules in competition law (preferred).
• Potential for global travel – international maybe up to 3 times a year
• Ability to be flexible in working style and respond to different working styles
It would be nice for you to be:
• Willing to learn and work in the LEGO environment.
• A good team player.
Join the global LEGO family
The LEGO Group recruits and develops people entirely on merit. If you are confident you have what it takes to succeed in this role – and you share our commitment to creativity, collaboration and quality – use the APPLY NOW button above or below.
BRINGING IT TO LIFE
”It is fascinating to be part of an organization that builds a better tomorrow for children. Although being a support function you are fully aware that your efforts have a huge impact. It is great to be part of immense growth plans and globalization, and that you never know what tomorrow brings.”