LEGO Systems, Inc. Creative Director, Asia in Shanghai, China
Creative Director, Asia
Location China, Shanghai
Posted Date 02/02/2018
Job ID CN1500
Category Project Management
Help The LEGO® Group grow in one of our most dynamic markets!
Have you always wanted to unleash your creativity and project management skills with a dynamic career? Do you aspire to make a difference in the lives of children through campaigns? If yes, hesitate no more, as here is your chance!
The LEGO Agency
The LEGO Agency is a newly formed part of the organisation which focuses on delivering best-in-class campaigns, insights-driven and fit-for-purpose solutions across the LEGO group, covering four main regions: The Americas, Emerging Asia, China, and Asia Pacific (APAC).
The LEGO Agency Asia, covers both China and APAC markets and is focused on developing End-2-End campaigns for the whole Asian region with special focus on China – occasion campaigns and amplifying global campaigns with a regional twist – incl. full value chain from campaign strategy to final ins-store solutions.
This role will report to the Senior Director, LEGO Agency Asia, and will be based in Shanghai.
Your tasks will include:
• Take part in the early stages of strategy and concept development and oversee the creative work end-2-end
• Ability to inspire the creative teams
• Strong insight in communication trends in the Asian Region and secure being updated on new trends/Medias
• Or have an elaborate background in kid communication.
• Partake in developing creative briefs based on business briefs received from customers
• Keeping updated on Global Campaign Strategy/Concept on key franchise priorities in China/APAC
• Be a good LEGO Leader for the Creative teams
The Must to Have’s and the Nice to Have’s for the roleThe Must to Have’s and the Nice to Have’s for the role
You must have:
• 5-8 years of experience in leading creative teams
• Ability to inspire creative teams and customers
• Strong presentation skills
• Background could be from concept development, visual art direction or copy – at least 10 years experience
• Strong ability to work with external partners like e.g. other advertising agencies, media agency, TV/Animation companies.
• Strong in PowerPoint or similar presentation programs and the Adobe Suite
It would be nice for you to have:
• Masters in Fine Arts or similar
• Or the School of Life in an Advertising Agency
• English proficiency: Advanced
• Mandarin proficiency: Advanced
How to Apply:
Join the global family of The LEGO® Group
The LEGO® Group recruits and develops people entirely on merit. If you are confident you have what it takes to succeed in this role – and you share our commitment to creativity, collaboration and quality – use the APPLY NOW button above or below.
BRINGING IT TO LIFE
“Being part of LEGO® in Asia is exhilarating. It is our fastest-growing market, so new ideas are crucial to keep the momentum going as we develop out here. We have to be creative every day. It is a real buzz to see our teams getting bigger and our global footprint growing. You’re really supported to achieve at here: I’ve never worked anywhere that has a more collaborative, family-feel to it.”
- Vicky Qu, Operations Director Shanghai