LEGO Systems, Inc. E-Commerce Key Account Manager, JD Channel in Shanghai, China
E-Commerce Key Account Manager, JD Channel
Location China, Shanghai
Posted Date 03/16/2018
Job ID CN1544
Help The LEGO® Group grow in one of our most dynamic markets.
China e-commerce plays a key role in presenting LEGO brand on different e-commerce platform and creating best in class online shopper experiences. We serve as trusted partners, decision making through our valued e-commerce insight and expertise.
Encourage understanding, strengthen collaboration
To support JD.com long-term growth, we need an Account Manager in e-Commerce, who operates both on a strategic level as well as on a tactical and operational level. The key objective of the Account Manager is further develop the joint business and partnership with customers.
• Respond for annual LEGO business plans, demand plans and P&L. This position is dedicate to build strategic business partnership with JD.com.
• Need to achieve, exceed business results as a high potential member of China Sales Team.
• Development and implementation of digital customer strategy and activation plans in JD.com
• Responsible for consumer sales at the customers with strong focus on online excellence and in close collaboration with the Marketing department
• Pro-actively identify new commercial opportunities with focus on digital and support from functional experts within Trade- and customer marketing
• Lead year-end-agreement with customers
• Further develop the strong relationships with customers
• Establish a health business relationship with online distributor and retailer, known how to build a strong foundation of online business in LEGO.
Work with key customers and build brand loyalty
eCommerce, LEGO China is leading and driving the Customer growth strategy and business objectives. The department is building a sustainable and healthy business platform. We coordinate and collaborate with multi-functional resources to ensure synergy and coherence.
We’re looking for a team player who has:
• 8+ years of relevant working experience. At least 3 years of eCommerce key account management experiences. FMCG background with strong network with JD.com strongly preferred.
• Bachelor’s degree, in a business related field preferred
• Experience and knowledge of digital sales and trade marketing is required.
• Strong analytical capabilities, expertise in driving online operation KPI.
• Strategic perspective combined with strong executional skills
• Excellent communication skills
• Excellent ability to build long lasting relations
• Excellent negotiation skills
• People management experience
• Fluent in both written and spoken English
• Some domestic travel required
• IT skills: Excellent user of MS Office tools, especially Excel.
Join the global family of The LEGO® Group
The LEGO® Group recruits and develops people entirely on merit. If you are confident you have what it takes to succeed in this role – and you share our commitment to creativity, collaboration and quality – use the APPLY NOW button above or below. Please remember to attach your application and a current CV.