LEGO Systems, Inc. Marketing Planning Manager in Shanghai, China
Marketing Planning Manager
Location China, Shanghai
Posted Date 07/23/2018
Job ID CN1676
LEGO China Marketing team is responsible for:
• Creating and fostering consumer demand for the LEGO Group in China market by converting consumer, shopper and market insights into compelling, creative, and innovative marketing programs that remain grounded in a strong commercial understanding and focus;
• End-to-end Marketing planning and execution from input into product development to execution with Trade Marketing and Sales across our different channels;
• Brand business planning and analysis while monitoring external competitive environment;
• A team with strong collaboration and a learning mindset.
As our marketing activities and budget increases and complexity of coordinating with the rest of the organization, there is a need for strong focus on:
Optimize existing marketing resource planning process including budget/activities planning, spending report and insights, marketing effectiveness.
To support launching new planning tool and lead the local organization through a transition to a future state involving a change in ways of working, roles, processes and systems.
Furthermore, there are many connections in between core BU processes of Marketing Planning, S&OP and ICP, requiring there is a Marketing point connecting the dots in the big picture, ensuring information moves smoothly and alignment/decision is made efficiently.
Your tasks will include:
Marketing planning - 50%:
• Drive yearly local marketing planning according to defined process and timelines ensuring key deliverables and milestones are completed and key meetings prepared on time.
• Constantly re-evaluate and adapt the Marketing Plan suggesting and driving rolling changes; collaborating closely with Customer Development on commercial strengthening.
• S&OP marketing point person and marketing budget driver.
• Continuously challenge and develop the global marketing planning process in collaboration with local and global stakeholders.
Marketing resource management and Budget Planning - 50%:
• Support launching new planning tool, including working in coalition with Super Users, local managers and sponsors; acting active part of the global project team throughout the project duration.
• Implementation of new systems and processes according to given framework.
• Marketing background and experience with the Marketing Planning process especially from a planning and execution point of view.
• Ability to lead cross functions through the marketing planning process including setting the overall direction, ensuring process adherence, and following up across the organization.
• A holistic and continuous improvement mindset ensuring that past learnings and insights are embedded in future activities and processes.
• Strong stakeholder management and change management skills.
• Comfortable with IT and reporting tools.
• University degree at bachelor level & above.
• Minimum 5 years working experience
Join the global LEGO® family
The LEGO® Group recruits and develops people entirely on merit. If you are confident you have what it takes to succeed in this role – and you share our commitment to creativity, collaboration and quality – use the APPLY NOW button above or below.
BRINGING IT TO LIFE
"It is fascinating to be part of an organization that builds a better tomorrow for children. Although being a support function you are fully aware that your efforts have a huge impact. It is great to be part of immense growth plans and globalization, and that you never know what tomorrow brings."