LEGO Systems, Inc. Senior Assistant in Shanghai, China
Location China, Shanghai
Posted Date 08/02/2018
Job ID CN1687
Help the LEGO® Group grow in one of our most dynamic markets!
Are you a detail-oriented and collaborative individual who strives to deliver tax support and service delivery to our stakeholders? If yes, here’s a fantastic opportunity for you to be a part of a growing team in the LEGO® Group to help bring the LEGO Brand to life in China!
Business Services Organisation
This role is a part of the Business Services Organisation (BSO) team in Shanghai, China.
This role will focus on daily tax filing and tax operational tasks. This role will also support accountant assigned tasks.
Your tasks will include:
• Assist for Monthly VAT filing, Stamp Duty, quarterly/annual CIT filing with high quality of accuracy
• Assist for prepare the tax related account reconciliation
• Preparation of statutory financial, statistic, other government reports
• Accountable for the overseas payment’s WHT tax filing and tax clearance certificate
• Assist to the preparation of Bilateral treaty benefits if applicable
• Assist for tax audits and internal tax health check to identify tax compliance issues
• Assist to the application of tax exemptions, tax savings if applicable
• Quick adaptation to changes in tax laws or business models
• Familiar with local tax practice in both Shanghai and Beijing
• Other ad hoc tax and finance related tasks assigned by management – Support General Ledger tasks
The Must to Have’s and the Nice to Have’s for the role:
You must have:
• Bachelor degree in taxation/accounting/finance related major
• Minimum 2-3 yrs. + corporate income tax and indirect tax experience
• Must be familiar with PRC GAAP and local tax laws, regulations and policies
• Advanced English written and spoken skills
• Must speak and read Chinese
It would be nice for you to have:
• Proficient in Microsoft Excel and Word
• Experience in SAP is preferred
• Good presentation, communication and interpersonal skills
• Cooperation and teamwork
• Be able to work independently and under pressure
• Attention to details
• Credible, reliable and responsible
Join the global family of LEGO
The LEGO® Group recruits and develops people entirely on merit. If you are confident you have what it takes to succeed in this role – and you share our commitment to creativity, collaboration and quality – use the APPLY NOW button above or below.
BRINGING IT TO LIFE
”It is fascinating to be part of an organization that builds a better tomorrow for children. Although being a support function you are fully aware that your efforts have a huge impact. It is great to be part of immense growth plans and globalization, and that you never know what tomorrow brings.”