LEGO Systems, Inc. Senior Customer Operations Advisor in Shanghai, China
Senior Customer Operations Advisor
Location China, Shanghai
Posted Date 06/18/2018
Job ID CN1637
Category Customer Service
Do you have good communication with customer who is passionate about pursuing a rewarding yet challenging career in LEGO?
Here’s a fantastic job for you to be a part of our Market Operations in the LEGO® Group. Our mission is to inspire and develop the builders of tomorrow by engaging children across the world in positive play and hands-on, minds-on creativity.
Market Operations, China
Customer Operation team is under China Market Operations. We focus on delivering customer value proposition and driving customer service satisfaction by value chain integration and customer service differentiation.
Your tasks will include:
• Order management processing: Senior Customer Operations Advisor will receive orders from external and internal customers, manage orders in SAP system within relevant order management rules and regulations; create and track the delivery; reconciled with customer. Candidates should have order to cash knowledge and skillful communication skills with customers.
• Support in Projects: Candidates are required to understand project management concept, better to have experience on project management. Have collaboration sprit to work with other project members on timeline tracking, conflict handling, risk escalation and problem solving
• Product availability tracking: Have basic Supply Chain and planning knowledge. Can understand the product flow and value chain from plant to DC to store. Be able to track product status and inventory status.
• Performance analysis and customer meetings: Have ability to tack order management and delivery related KPI, find the gap with target and take action to close the gap. Regular communication forum with customer on performance and customer pulse.
• Continues Improvement: Have continues improvement mindset to find improvement opportunities on daily work and then take action to improve or ask for help.
You must have:
• Minimum of 5-6 years working experience in customer service or supply chain.
• Bachelor’s degree above.
• Understand consumer, shopper and internal/external customer requirements and take quick actions to service customers and meet customers' expectations
• Must be fluent in both written and oral English and a native speaker of Mandarin.
• Excellent user of MS office tools is a must.
• Have experience of ERP system and be interested in learning new systems. SAP R/3 skills would be an advantage.
It would be nice for you to have:
• Willing to learn and work in the LEGO environment.
• Strong collaboration with internal and external partners.
• Strong business negotiation/influencing skills.
Join the global family of LEGO
The LEGO® Group recruits and develops people entirely on merit. If you are confident you have what it takes to succeed in this role – and you share our commitment to creativity, collaboration and quality – use the APPLY NOW button above or below.
BRINGING IT TO LIFE
”It is fascinating to be part of an organization that builds a better tomorrow for children. Although being a support function, you are fully aware that your efforts have a huge impact. It is great to be part of immense growth plans and globalization, and that you never know what tomorrow brings.”