LEGO Systems, Inc. Sr. Project Manager in Shanghai, China
Sr. Project Manager
Location China, Shanghai
Posted Date 09/14/2018
Job ID CN1739
Category Project Management
To deliver best-in-class marketing campaigns, insight driven & fit for purpose solutions across the LEGO group
We’re looking for a professional Project Manager who will be placed in the LEGO Agency team in Shanghai, this role is designed to work with the functions amongst China partners to run end-to-end mid to large sized projects with the role ranges from operational to strategic.
The LEGO Agency
The LEGO Agency is a newly form part of the organisation that focuses on delivering best-in-class campaigns, insight driven & fit for purpose solutions across the LEGO group, covering 4 main regions – AMS, EMEA, China & APAC.
The LEGO Agency Asia, serves the Asia markets, covering both China and APAC markets and is focused on developing campaign for the whole Asia region with special focus on China – occasion campaigns/amplifying global campaigns – full value chain from campaign strategy to final ins-store solutions.
Your responsibilities will include:
The Sr Project Manager will be placed in the LEGO Agency Partner & Project Management organisation, based in Shanghai. Responsible for:
• Project Driver: Overall project planning responsible, secure progress and meet deadlines, managing risks, problem solving, challenge new requests and future demand, center of daily business, status reporting
• Coordinator: ability to traffic creative work – from brief of concept through to artwork & delivery. Ensuring projects are run on time and to budget, chasing creatives, vendors, generating timing plans and cost estimates.
• Collaborator: success in the project management team all comes down to effective project team management through individuals.
• Team Guardian: Driver of SH based project team, secure project team performance, driver of status meetings, daily go-to-person, trusted partner, give feedback securing team development, focus on team motivation, secure project team health
• Resource Manager: Plan, facilitate and manage internal and external resources according to budget/brief, manage and monitor daily planning, ongoing adjustment of resources, coordinate resources across LEGO Agency
• Number Cruncher: Overall customer budget responsible and follow-up, staffing process driver, PO responsible, vendor management
• Process Optimizer: Process expert, LDP knowledge, drive best practice, strive for simplicity, AAR driver and sharing with relevant stakeholders
• Portfolio Oversight: Manage a portfolio of campaigns and tasks from across the China and have regular status meetings with key stakeholders.
• Bridge Builder: Facilitate collaboration across all project stakeholders, point of contact for external partners on projects, actively participate in project meetings and presentations as a representative of the project core team.
You must have:
• Minimum 8 years of relevant experience, has project management skills & toolbox;
• Marketing degree at master level – alternative bachelor level
• Agency and/or marketing background
• Commercial understanding & strong communication skills
• Digital and content management experience an advantage
• Collaborative mindset and strong team leadership skills;
• Advanced in both Mandarin and English
Join the global family of LEGO
The LEGO® Group recruits and develops people entirely on merit. If you are confident you have what it takes to succeed in this role – and you share our commitment to creativity, collaboration and quality – use the APPLY NOW button above or below. Or, send your resume to effy.zhang@LEGO.com
BRINGING IT TO LIFE
”It is fascinating to be part of an organization that builds a better tomorrow for children. Although being a support function you are fully aware that your efforts have a huge impact. It is great to be part of immense growth plans and globalization, and that you never know what tomorrow brings.”