LEGO Systems, Inc. Strategic Planner, Creative Agency in Shanghai, China
Strategic Planner, Creative Agency
Location China, Shanghai
Posted Date 05/11/2018
Job ID CN1599
To infuse consumer trends and media insight into the process of developing strong local/Regional campaigns for the LEGO Asia
We’re looking for a professional Strategic Planner who will be placed in the LEGO Agency team in Shanghai.This role is designed to translate customer briefs in to clear creative briefs and to bridge between LEGO Agency and Media Agencies with the purpose of a qualified assessment of China/APAC Marketing teams media strategy and potentially challenge this.
The LEGO Agency
The LEGO Agency is a newly form part of the organisation that focuses on delivering best-in-class campaigns, insight driven & fit for purpose solutions across the LEGO group, covering 4 main regions – AMS, EMEA, China & APAC.
The LEGO Agency Asia, serves the Asia markets, covering both China and APAC markets and is focused on developing campaign for the whole Asia region with special focus on China – occasion campaigns/amplifying global campaigns – full value chain from campaign strategy to final ins-store solutions.
Your responsibilities will include:
The Strategic Planner position will report to the Senior Director, LEGO Agency Asia, and will be based in Shanghai. The role responsible for:
• To gain strong insight in medias in the Asian Region and secure being updated on new trends/Medias;
• Develop creative briefs based on business briefs received from customers;
• Take part in the early stages of strategy and concept development;
• Keeping updated on Global Campaign Strategy/Concept on key franchise priorities in China/APAC.
We expect the person carries with cross regional experience in the different and diverse media platforms in the Asian Region.
• 5-8 years experience in Strategic Planning from Advertising Agencies or Digital Agencies;
• Strong Strategic and Commercial understanding;
• Experience in analyzing consumer and media trends and to bring this at play in the briefing process and in dialogues with creative team and customers;
• Strong experience with digital media campaigns – both social and video platforms;
• Strong communication and presentation skills;
• Previous experience and familiarity with brands that advertise to parents or within the toy category is highly valued;
• Ability to turn complex briefs into simple and focused creative briefs;
• Fluent English and conversational Mandarin.
Join the global family of LEGO
The LEGO® Group recruits and develops people entirely on merit. If you are confident you have what it takes to succeed in this role – and you share our commitment to creativity, collaboration and quality – use the APPLY NOW button above or below.
BRINGING IT TO LIFE
”It is fascinating to be part of an organization that builds a better tomorrow for children. Although being a support function you are fully aware that your efforts have a huge impact. It is great to be part of immense growth plans and globalization, and that you never know what tomorrow brings.”