LEGO Systems, Inc. People Operations & Development Partner in Singapore, Singapore
People Operations & Development Partner
Location Singapore, Singapore
Posted Date 07/10/2018
Job ID SG1136
Category Human Resources
An exciting opportunity to be the HR Business partner for the 2 business areas – Asia Supply Chain Operations (SCO) & Hong Kong & Taiwan Business Units.
You will contribute to implement the end to end people agenda in these two organization.
LEGOs People, Operations & Development (PO&D) organisation includes 4 main areas: Talent, Reward & Insights, Diversity & Inclusion and Partnering & Operations function.Partnering & Operations organization covers HR (PO&D) Business Partnering and also local operations that includes employee relations, benefits, policies and execution. It is responsible for developing and deploying the people & culture agenda in line with the LEGO Groups strategic direction.
PO&D Partnering & Operations role is a HR Partner role to the Asia Supply Chain Operations (SCO) & Hong Kong & Taiwan Business Units and involves working very closely with the Vice President of Supply Chain Operations and General Manager of Hong Kong & Taiwan, as well as their respective leadership team.
The main purpose of this role is to implement the end to end people agenda. The role will be based in Singapore and report to the Head of APAC Partnering & Operations.
Your specific tasks include:
• Accountable for implementation of end to end people agenda in the 2 areas based on direction set by the HR/ PO&D Leadership
• Coach and sparring partner for VP, SCO & GM, BU HK/TW and leadership team, focusing on driving performance and team effectiveness
• Secures strong deployment and impact of HR core processes
• Supports leadership team in org design, talent management and engagement agenda
• Accountable for governance in own area (org design principles i.e. spans and layers, FTR baseline etc).
• Leverages CoE’s as business needs arise that can be supported through our Operational teams
• Be part of APAC Partnering & Operations team and play a strong role in contributing/ shaping the agenda for APAC.
• Projects on PO&D linked either with Singapore Hub or Global/ regional.
Be trusted to unfold your potential in a supportive and collaborative culture
In our HR culture, you will be trusted to make decisions, do what’s right and get things done to the highest possible quality and help you make the most of your skills and reach your potential. This role gives a unique opportunity to work with two diverse business organisations in the APAC regional and play an active role in shaping the HR agenda for the region.
Do you have what it takes?
• 6-8 years’ experience as HR Professional working hands-on with back office functions and as HR adviser for managers, ideally with a Masters in HR/ Industrial relations
• Experience in working in a global matrix organization
• Capable of establishing and managing good relations to many different units and people at all levels in the organisation
• Business understanding and some experience within project work and project tools
• Open minded, structured, and a strong collaborative mindset
• Strong stakeholder management
Join the global LEGO® family
In the LEGO Group, we succeed together, and you will be part of a global family where you will collaborate across the LEGO Community. We look very much forward to reading your application - please use the APPLY NOW button above or below, and please remember to attach a current CV.
BRINGING IT TO LIFE
“The LEGO Group is a great and exciting place to work. What makes us unique is the way we live our values in our daily work. As HR Business Partner, you will become part of a company with strong People Promise and values, with the spirit that only the best is good enough.”