LEGO Systems, Inc. Personal Assistant in Singapore, Singapore
Location Singapore, Singapore
Posted Date 07/11/2018
Job ID SG1141
Are you keen to work for one of the most iconic brands in the world?
Are you an effective and efficient administrator who is keen to support one of our Senior Leaders in the APAC region? Are you a multitasker who thrives in a fast paced and dynamic environment?
This role is to provide administrative support to the Vice President of APAC SCO (Supply Chain Operations) and his leadership team. The incumbent will work closely with his direct reports to achieve the team’s objectives in realisation of tactical and strategic projects and day-to-day business. You will ensure the day-to-day matters are carried out systematically and meticulously.
Deliver results, from the ground up
A successful candidate is able to proactively address the business support needs of relevant personnel and the entire department, while creating a positive cultural impact within the department and company. Success would be indicated by an office environment where support issues were consistently anticipated and addressed, and by a culture in which department individuals wished to consistently work with the candidate because of an appreciated attitude and impact that person would bring to the office.
• Support the Vice President and the leadership team of APAC Supply Chain Operations (APAC SCO) organizing calendars, taking care of travels, visas, accommodations and related arrangements.
• Responsible for APAC SCO Leadership meeting cadences including alignment with PO&D and Finance processes.
• Providing general support for APAC SCO Leadership Team and participate in the meetings if requested. Understand the acronyms and terminologies used in Lego and take the notes at meetings and being responsible for the Leadership team’s Action Log.
• Collate data for reports and other required documentation ensuring deadlines are compiled for submission of reports and other documentation, as necessary.
• Coordinate the administrative and logistics aspects of meetings/conferences when held locally and in overseas, acting as secretariat and liaison-in-charge (through collaboration with other PAs in the Operations team), and ensure the smooth running of the events.
• Post or disseminate relevant reports/information to the APAC SCO team.
• Having several important stakeholders, your challenge will be to establish the right service level, turn things around quickly in a dynamic business and ensure a high level of quality and discipline in the process.
Grow with us
The LEGO Group is a more than 85 years old family owned company who are true to their values of inspiring and developing kids.
APAC SCO includes various departments: Planning, Distribution, Customer Logistics and Supply Chain Development. These groups work with the Global teams and other external retailers to produce and deliver LEGO products. The PA supports and coordinates the various office needs, activities and functions which enable the department to achieve the desired objectives.
What we’re looking for:
• At least 3 -5 years experience as a PA, ideally for a Senior Leader in a MNC.
• Having an eye for details with a structured approach.
• Positive attitude, open and easy-going nature to build relationships across all levels.
• Understands the importance of delivering assignments with high quality and on time.
• Excellent problem-solver and Resourceful.
• Thrive in an international environment.
• Flexible, service-minded, open to many different assignments, and always ready with a helping hand when needed
Join the global family of The LEGO® Group
The LEGO® Group recruits and develops people entirely on merit. If you are confident you have what it takes to succeed in this role – and you share our commitment to creativity, collaboration and quality – use the APPLY NOW button above or below. Please remember to attach your application and a current CV.
BRINGING IT TO LIFE
“You get to work with some amazing people at LEGO and that’s a great thrill. It’s also been extremely rewarding to bring the LEGO culture into a new location. I have been able to build my teams here from the ground up. Even though it’s a global company and we have immense ambitions for the brand, The LEGO Group has a family spirit where the individual matters. You feel like the people around you want you to succeed and that’s incredibly motivating.” -- Tina Christensen, Vice President, Market - Adventure & IP