LEGO Systems, Inc. Regional Marketing Manager (Girls & Preschool), APAC Market Group in Singapore, Singapore
Regional Marketing Manager (Girls & Preschool), APAC Market Group
Location Singapore, Singapore
Posted Date 05/11/2018
Job ID SG1085
Do you believe in the values, creativity, FUN & benefits LEGO brings to millions of children and families around the world? Are you passionate about ethical marketing to children?
LEGO is on our journey to partner and empower girls across Asia-Pacific to be creative, imaginative, have fun and to bring out the best in them.We also want to partner Millennial parents in Asia-Pacific to be the best playing partners to their toddlers and kids and an enabler to grow an amazing parent-child bonding relationship.
We are looking for our next team member, who can lead, influence and adopt a collaborative approach, to partner internal team and markets to develop best-of-class Girls & Preschool business strategies, campaigns and assets to reach as many Girls & Millennial parents as possible.
Make LEGO exciting, creative, beneficial & really fun for Girls & Millennial Parents!
• Own APAC’s Girls & Preschool Category business & portfolio management, especially Friends and DUPLO.
• Lead the creative development of Friends and DUPLO marketing & media campaigns, toolboxes and assets with inputs from markets.
• Co-Own Top 100 SKUs deployment in APAC
• Support Marketing Planning & Effectiveness on Category Ownership
• Lead Monthly Connections with markets - to understand business & campaign performances, cascade updates & information and to get feedback/ inputs from them
• Represent APAC in Global product development & marketing team Calls
About the Regional Marketing team
APAC Regional Marketing is responsible for growing the LEGO Brand and franchises across Asia Pacific with specific focus on constant recruitment of new kids to play, engage and love LEGO products and the values of the LEGO Brand – creativity, imagination, learning, fun, caring and quality. In the same time growing Active Share of kids owning and playing with LEGO products.
Also, we are partnering our 6 business units of Japan, Korea, Australia/New Zealand, Singapore/Malaysia, Hong Kong/Taiwan and Emerging Asia to understand markets’ consumer and shopper insights to develop regional toolboxes, assets and activation programs to activate, engage kids and grow market share with the LEGO Brand and franchise priorities.
APAC Regional Marketing is also responsible for regional category management to ensure our boys, girls and pre-school categories are growing strongly and sustainably based on global portfolio priorities. The team consists of Brand Marketing, Digital Marketing, Trade Marketing, Media Management and Marketing Planning & Effectiveness areas.
What we’re looking for:
• You have minimum 7 years Brand Marketing experience in Retail/Luxury/FMCG categories, preferably past 3 years in regional marketing positions; with in-depth knowledge and understanding of these categories across Asia Pacific especially Japan & Korea
• Independent, CREATIVE, energetic and willing to thrive in a fast-moving, entrepreneurial atmosphere
• Adaptable to ambiguity, changes and be at the forefront to lead change in both actions and behavior
• Strong experience in digital, are data/insight-driven and solution-oriented
• Advantage to have experience in driving regional media strategy development and support markets in local media plans
• Expect 60-90 days of travel (80% APAC, 20% Europe)
• Fluent English and ability to speak additional Asian language – Japanese, Korean, Cantonese or Mandarin would be an added advantage, to support the APAC market.
Join the global family of the LEGO® Group
The LEGO® Group recruits and develops people entirely on merit. If you are confident you have what it takes to succeed in this role – and you share our commitment to creativity, collaboration and quality – use the APPLY NOW button above or below. Please remember to attach your application and a current CV.
BRINGING IT TO LIFE
“LEGO provides a unique professional opportunity to build a brand that kids of all ages love. Every day, we work as a team to look for ways to inspire the joy of building among those who play with LEGO. It’s about sparking and sharing creativity as a new builder discovers the potential of putting different colored bricks together to form something new and imaginative. It truly spells the difference between just making a living and living the dream…” –Senior Director for Marketing for LEGO® in Americas