LEGO Systems, Inc. Regional Procurement Specialist (6-months contract) in Singapore, Singapore
Regional Procurement Specialist (6-months contract)
Location Singapore, Singapore
Posted Date 05/17/2018
Job ID SG1093
Would you be keen on being an integral part of the Global Procurement Organization at LEGO?
If you are keen to explore further, get in touch with us! The IM&S team is looking for a Regional Sourcing Specialist, the role on offer is a six- month contractual position.
About the role
As LEGO group expands globally, procurement organization is expanding as well, especially in the area of Indirect Materials & Services sourcing.
The primary function of this role is to support the sourcing activities in Asia region. Though the primary focus for this role is Singapore hub, role will be expected to support any procurement requirements across LEGO offices (Markets) across China and Asia region.
Deliver results, from the ground up
• Be responsible for regional opportunities, sourcing and consolidation
• Drive Regional stakeholder management and KPI Execution
• Provide input to Global Category Plan – Regional Sourcing Requirements, Market Intelligence
• Drive strong collaboration with manufacturing site teams for any regional opportunities and consolidation
• Be responsible for regional / local supplier management - contracting / negotiations, performance management
Grow with us
The LEGO Group is a more than 85 years old family owned company who are true to their values of inspiring and developing kids. The role is to support various categories in procurement with key focus in Facility Management include Real Estate – Development & Leasing, Canteens & Catering, Facility Management Services, Buildings Maintenance & Repair Services, Utilities, Security equipment, supplies and services.
This role will focus on stakeholder and supplier management, regional contracting and negotiations and drive progress in governance and compliance. The role will also work closely with the manufacturing locations in the region to optimize sourcing opportunities and supply base.
What we’re looking for:
• Minimum Bachelor’s or equivalent degree in Business Management with preferable focus on Supply chain, Legal or Finance
• Singapore and Asia region sourcing experience
• Minimum 3-5 years experience in strategic sourcing in an International company
• Facility Management sourcing experience will be advantageous
• Proven experience in developing and executing sourcing plans leading to significant value delivery to regional stakeholder base.
Join the global family of The LEGO® Group
The LEGO® Group recruits and develops people entirely on merit. If you are confident you have what it takes to succeed in this role – and you share our commitment to creativity, collaboration and quality – use the APPLY NOW button above or below. Please remember to attach your application and a current CV.
BRINGING IT TO LIFE
“Come and experience the LEGO way, see the creativity behind all those bricks that children and even adults round the world can play for hours! As a parent myself, it’s gratifying to work in an organisation that believes only the best is good enough…for the children…the builders of tomorrow.” – Doreen Wan , Leader, Asia IM&S Procurement